Job Title: Receiver
Purpose of the Job:
The Receiver is responsible for all functions relating to receiving including receiving incoming materials and verifying quantities with the packing slips, confirming product integrity and distributing the product to the appropriate departments.
Core Tasks and Duties/Performance Expectations:
· Verify receipts and packing slips against purchase orders to ensure accuracy;
· Knowledgeable with shipping/receiving practices and procedures
· Perform follow up procedures on orders and report damages, shortages and discrepancies.
· Communicate with vendors regarding purchase orders.
· Load and unload delivery vehicles.
· Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory in the ERP system.
· Operate warehouse equipment.
· Maintain storage areas and warehouse equipment in a neat, clean, orderly and safe manner.
· Other duties as assigned
· Completion of secondary school or equivalent
· Previous shipping/receiving experience is considered an asset
· Previous experience working with a ERP system preferred
· High level of detail, accuracy and hand-eye co-ordination
· Ability to follow instructions
· Ability to work as a team/independent
· Reliable/ dependable - excellent attendance and punctuality record
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a safe and orderly manner
Description of the Working Conditions:
· Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work may involve lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protection, and work boots. Loose clothing is not permitted.
· Must be willing to work shifts, extended hours and weekends.
We thank you for your interest, but only candidate’s selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email resumes to HR@excaliburcrossbow.com and reference the job title in the subject line of your email.<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>