Job Title: Limb Room Labourer
Purpose of the Job:
The Limb Room Labourer is responsible for the manufacturing of limbs for crossbows.
Core Tasks and Duties/Performance Expectations:
· Operate band saw, drill presses, grinders and cut off saw
· Load and unload parts in a safe and productive manner
· Use of epoxies, resins and fiberglass
· Follows all safety guidelines, practices, and procedures. This includes the proper use of personal protective equipment as required
· Maintain a safe work environment
· Assist other departments as required
· Other duties as assigned
· Completion of secondary school or equivalent
· High level of detail, accuracy, manual dexterity, and hand-eye co-ordination
· Ability to work in a safe and proficient manner
· Ability to follow instructions
· Ability to work as a team/independent
· Reliable/ dependable - excellent attendance and punctuality record
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a dusty environment
· Ability to work in a safe and orderly manner
Description of the Working Conditions:
· Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work may involve lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protection, the use of a respirator and safety shoes/boots. Loose clothing is not permitted.
· Must be willing to work shifts, extended hours and weekends.
Please email resumes to HR@excaliburcrossbow.com and reference the job title in the subject line of your email.