Job Title: Warranty & Customer Service Administrator
General Summary of the Job:
The incumbent is responsible for receiving and packaging all warranty product repairs, assisting in customer service duties and assist in product repairs as required.
Core Tasks and Duties/Performance Expectations:
• Receive all returned product for warranty in Renewity RMA system.
• Package and prepare all repaired product for return shipping;
• Receive all tradeshow product and input in Renewity RMA system;
• Input shipping information into various shipping software programs to produce waybills and labels;
• Manage the process of shipping all warranty product to maintain quick turn-around times;
• Assist with light product repair;
• Assist with customer service inbound calls;
• Assist walk-in warranty customers;
• Update warranty information sheets;
• Process RMA’s using Renewity RMA system;
• Assist with monitoring and ordering parts inventory;
• Receive and process inventory parts;
• Assist with warranty projects as required;
• Assist with production duties when required;
• Assist with general shipping duties when required;
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-secondary education from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience;
• Must have a minimum 2 years previous Customer Service experience, preference will be given to individuals that have worked in a similar industry;
• Fluent in English – spoken and written required;
• Fluent in French – spoken and written is considered an asset;
• High level of energy and initiative;
• Professional and accountable;
• Strong analytical and strategic skills;
• Great attention to detail and time management skills;
• Strong presentation, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, various shipping software (UPS, Canada Post etc.) and ERP systems;
• Ability to effectively manage your time and work against business deadlines;
• Exceptional follow through, great ability to prioritize and strong organizational skills;
• Ability to define problems and recommend sound solutions under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Strong mechanical aptitude;
• Willingness to work long hours as required;
• Exposure to outdoor industry an asset.
Description of the Working Conditions:
• 100% office/shipping department environment. Working conditions are normal for an office or shipping department environments.
• Must be willing to extended hours as required
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title you are applying for in your subject line.
Excalibur Crossbow is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. If you require accommodation in the job application process, please email email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for Excalibur Crossbow, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.