Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
General Summary of the Job:
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the sales team which includes: order management and allocation, attending industry trade shows, dealer and box store events (as required) and handling customer requests while the sales team is out of the office.
Core Tasks and Duties/Performance Expectations:
• Achieve sales goals as defined by the company;
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with dealers and industry contacts;
• Receive and process orders and order allocations on a daily basis within the ERP system;
• Support the sales team with outgoing sales calls;
• Up selling add-ons to existing orders;
• Work closely with production and shipping to ensure orders leave in a timely fashion;
• Keeping abreast on product restrictions, seasons and laws Nationwide;
• Provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise;
• Represent Excalibur at trade shows;
• Assist with the training of sales professionals for product demonstrations and knowledge;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Post-secondary education from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience;
• Must have a minimum 5 years of previous sales experience;
• High level of energy and initiative
• Professional and accountable;
• Strong analytic and strategic skills;
• Great attention to detail;
• Strong presentation, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
• Computer literate in MS Word , Excel & PowerPoint and ERP systems;
• Ability to effectively manage your time and work against business deadlines;
• Strong understanding of retail practices and overall business orientation;
• Exceptional follow through and organizational skills;
• Ability to define problems and recommend sound solutions;
• Willingness to work long hours as required;
• Ability to travel in Canada and the US;
• Exposure to outdoor industry an asset.
Description of the Working Conditions:
• 90% office environment. Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
• 10% travel and trade shows
• Must be willing to work any shift, extended hours and weekends.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title you are applying for in your subject line.
Excalibur Crossbow is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. If you require accommodation in the job application process, please email email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for Excalibur Crossbow, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.