Tac-Pac owners ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tac-Pac owners ?

Postby Onetimeonly x--> » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Question, haven't see one yet. Is or when the quiver bracket is mounted to the rail is it now fixed or is it removable? Can it be set up so that it is removed along with the quiver as in one piece?
Thanks.
'13 Matrix 355 / '14 Riser & Limbs
Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Trigger & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Call
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
Onetimeonly x-->

Re: Tac-Pac owners ?

Postby foofoo » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 pm

nope not removable.the tac pac is one heavy monster. i had one mounted and took it off.the handle also has a slight wiggle to it that i dont like. they need to make a light weight version without the side rails. maybe a polymer single picatinny rail and a removable mount like there dovetail aluminum mount only made out of that tough new synthetic stuff they make the rails out of. on ebay i saw a regular quiver mount made of the new synthetic material. guess its a new item. for me every ounce counts. when i had the tac pac mounted along with my new twilite scope i needed to hit the gym to be able to hold that whole mess up. :? .
foofoo

Re: Tac-Pac owners ?

Postby Onetimeonly x--> » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:34 pm

foofoo wrote:nope not removable.the tac pac is one heavy monster. i had one mounted and took it off.the handle also has a slight wiggle to it that i dont like. they need to make a light weight version without the side rails. maybe a polymer single picatinny rail and a removable mount like there dovetail aluminum mount only made out of that tough new synthetic stuff they make the rails out of. on ebay i saw a regular quiver mount made of the new synthetic material. guess its a new item. for me every ounce counts. when i had the tac pac mounted along with my new twilite scope i needed to hit the gym to be able to hold that whole mess up. :? .

foofoo, thanks.
Scott
'13 Matrix 355 / '14 Riser & Limbs
Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Trigger & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Call
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
Onetimeonly x-->

Return to Crossbow Hunting