Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude
This one is in English.
BORN TO HUNT (FORCED TO WORK)
Matrix 330 MOTS,Leupold crossbones. Spynal Tapp arrows, NAP spitfire MAXX...
- Posts: 920
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
- Location: Belleriver Ontario
Thats all ive been waiting for to see, close up view ,sound of it shooting IM sold.
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:13 pm
- Location: southwest Pa United States
That's the first close up look I've had at the Matrix. It sure is a great looking bow, very stylish. I'm surprised how quiet this crossbow was in the video??
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
- Posts: 5319
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 am
- Location: Amherstburg, Ontario
The bow looks well made. Should be a big seller. I think I am going to have to a get one. My biggest concern is how well is the serving going to hold up under that poundage. It seems to be the weakest link.
Leupold Shotgun Scope
Executioners & Killzones
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 pm
- Location: Steamtown, PA.
No vibration sound at all, very nice rig. Can you use the C2 cranking aid?
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Quebec
There we go !!!
Thanks for posting.
JT of PA
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:32 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Wow looks awesome. I wish I had waited to buy my bow. Guess I could always use another one. I was also a little suprised how quiet it is.
S5, Cheekrest, Munch Mount
Spitfire MAXX and Slick Tricks
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:14 pm
- Location: South of Annapolis Maryland
im concerned about string life, accuracy and retreiving arrows from targets that are two inches shorter than the ones my eco max burries already.
but looks and sounds nice and would love to have one.
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 pm
- Location: South Australia
I would still use the 20" bolts. Would make it even more quieter.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:50 pm
- Location: Paoli, Indiana
Return to Crossbow Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: amythntr, Bing [Bot], figam, Google [Bot], NFH, paulaboutform, ROGER THAT, Yahoo [Bot] and 16 guests