Quality Liciensed Bear Outfitter in Canada

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Quality Liciensed Bear Outfitter in Canada

Post by agingcrossbower » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:42 pm

As the title says does anyone have an outfitter to recommend for a 2018 bear hunt?

Species8472

Re: Quality Liciensed Bear Outfitter in Canada

Post by Species8472 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:41 pm

What is your budget?
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Was hoping to keep around 2500.00 for a good bear. Was looking for an area that has cinnamon bears. There is Mike's outfitting in Alberta but it is pricey. What do you know of? Well lets say 3000.00. That would be everything included.

foofoo

Post by foofoo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:42 pm

gonna keep an eye on this thread. years back i looked into hunting phase bears. Alberta came up alot from what i can remember. looking to hunt blonds and cinnos. some places had 2 bear limits.without going into great detail i have hunted some states for bears and 2 different outfitters in Ontario. i will tell you that if your gonna pay big money for trophy quality i would expect bait sites at least a few miles apart.i would also think in this day and age that the better outfitters would use trail cameras to confirm size and color phase to make sure the area your hunting isnt a waste of time.also some bears will only visit in the dark or sometimes a morning or early afternoon bears. you dont wanna book a place that runs a bunch of hunters through stacked on bait sites too close together.been there done that. :roll: