Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 pm
- Location: NE Oklahoma
Buck at my Church Buddy's place. Nice suburban buck!! King of the subdivision.
Excalibur Exomax with Twlight DLX
Firebolts with NuFletch Ignitor Lighted Nocks
Carbon Express Torrid SS 100 grain Broadheads
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:08 am
- Location: Kitchener, Ontario
- Posts: 8661
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm
- Location: NW Indiana
Matrix 330 (Xylia) Nikon Bolt XR Single Stage Trigger Tech
Kodabow Scout (Karma) MFO Tagged Out Sights.
Micro 355 (Jinx) Crossbones. TT Single Stage, Munch Mount
My own Killer Strings and Arrows.
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:30 am
- Location: Old Forge, Pa.
- Posts: 13179
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:51 pm
- Location: Land of Rocks, Ozarks Mo.
Nice n young, sure has spread but needs some age to get his antlers Mass n charactor. I love knarly Racks
Marie Laveau Voodoo Queen Matrix 360 Utahraptor Scorpyd DS
Pipsqueak Hybrid Micro/Matrix 135 lb 235 fps Banshee MXB320
Captain Jack Sparrow Custom Micro 355