XB l GO posts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

XB l GO posts

Post by longbow joe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:03 pm

I just love seeing this kids posts with his 2 bucks .l love the smile on the kids face it reminds me of me when l was young .....but l kind of sucked at hunting at that age lol. Most of all its the fact that you dont need a 400 fps light speed break your back crossbow to get the job done. I just had to coment on a second post!
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 workhorse nikon bolt /vixen ll / striker offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/ trigger tec's on most / spitfires/easton2216s/zombies

XB I GO

Re: XB l GO posts

Post by XB I GO » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Thank you, Sir! Jumping on a plane now to go visiting. More later. ..

XB I GO

Post by XB I GO » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:49 am

Here is my brother in the airport. Our hobbies are a little obvious.

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:19 am

Lol love it. Keep up the good work. When you have hobbies your buisy and you stay out of trouble be it hunting or anything else. Some of my friends in school were so concerned about getting pot with their paycheck and l was always concerned about if l had money for my new fishing rod of gun or bow or dirtbike .. Im 52 now and l still have some of my rifles and shotguns that l worked my but off at age 14 working at a paper route and at a store. Keep it up your on your way to becoming a great little man at an early age.And stay away from the girls....just look at em or then you really wont have money or time Lbj
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 workhorse nikon bolt /vixen ll / striker offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/ trigger tec's on most / spitfires/easton2216s/zombies

elkaholic

Post by elkaholic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:37 am

Great job on your successful hunts. It's awesome you can get out and hunt as often as you do !

I'm trying to get my youngest nephew interested in archery.

MY surprise Christmas gift - made it to # 1 present -- he's 4 and he's hooked- he now shoots from across the room as he got use to it!!

[url=https://postimg.org/image/v9azrfx9h/]Image

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:17 am

Elkie ....lts now your responsibility to bring that kid up learning our ways. You have to build a model boat or plane (who does that anymore ) and then blast it with the bb gun with him in the back yard. Maby a few christmas balls also. .......and yes ....teach him how to burn ants with a magnifying glass ....all dying ever so import skills of our time!!!