help identify

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

elkaholic

help identify

Post by elkaholic » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 pm

I', thinking this is a Phoenix - I might be able to get a good deal trying to figure out model

only lable on side says Excalibur where most say vixen or exomax

so i'm not sure

It's brand new probably never even shot!

price ??? whats it worth

[url=https://postimg.org/image/b2qhvn2at/]Image

[url=https://postimg.org/image/pyp13bt5x/]Image

[url=https://postimg.org/image/ujb7i9kl1/]Image

[url=https://postimg.org/image/4nrgz2y6t/]Image

longbow joe

Re: help identify

Post by longbow joe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Newer scope .might be a vixen 2.how much they asing?.looks too new to be a phoenix lm pretty sure its a vixen 2, Still a great bow.A new package is 500 bucks.
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 workhorse nikon bolt /vixen ll / striker offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/ trigger tec's on most / spitfires/easton2216s/zombies

elkaholic

Post by elkaholic » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:25 pm

yep vixen 2 she was 300 till I asked for a picture of the left side of crossbow

big bold letters vixen 2 - 285 fps

she then looks it up an says the new asking price is 450 obo lol

I told her good luck with that ! when u still got it a month from now I'll give u 250

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:30 am

If that were me ...l have one already but if it were local to me l would pay 300 for it. Heck them limbs alone will fit any exo series a used rail from the trading post and you can have a new phoenix ,vortex whatever wait her out. I think you would really enjoy the vixen not only is it a great target bow but it has killed 6 deer and 4 turkey for me .lts just as deadly as any other excalibur bow.
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 workhorse nikon bolt /vixen ll / striker offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/ trigger tec's on most / spitfires/easton2216s/zombies

elkaholic

Post by elkaholic » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:02 am

I hardly get to use my exomax as it is! though it will be used for my Javelina season.

We're the state with no crossbow season unless you want to substitute it during a rifle season

Not allowed during archery season

Yes I was interested - And the 300 wasn't out of the question as far as price but as most people they see $$$$ signs oh my Gosh they want 550 + new

apparently her mom had won it in a raffle - and gave it to her -for whatever reason she didn't even know which side is which left and right were hard to understand

She has $0 invested oh well She may find out they are a hard sale here in Az.

at 285 fps - when most new ones are 400+ - that's not to say it won't kill at 285

Most folks like the newest and the greatest limbed or wheeled!

bigbowman

Post by bigbowman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:41 am

I only have a Vixen II as of now for a recurve, but she kills just as good as a 400fps bow! I love it! Lightweight, easy to cock and deadly accurate!

Vixen/Micro
Axiom/Ibex
Black Eagle Spynal Tapps
Black Eagle Executioners
NuFletch Archery "Ignitor" Lighted Nocks
NAP Swingblade, Rage Hypodermics and Shwackers