Dr Stirrup New quiver

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

User avatar
Bcxbow
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 am
Location: North Georgia

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by Bcxbow » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:27 pm

I’m lmao.
Thanks Don I needed that!!!
Billy

BD400, 20” Spynal Tapps, HHA Optimizer, XV530IR
M380 Blackout, 18” Sombie Slayers, XV530IR
Ramcats, Magnus Black Hornets
Trinity Strings
Boo Strings

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 11266
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by Boo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Ok, if running out of gas when you have a dash that tells you how many miles remaining in the tank is bad enough, check this out! He has a 5 gallon gas can that he claims is for tape residue :lol: :lol: :lol: So when he pours in gas from the gas can, he only puts in a couple of quarts! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Random acts of kindness can change the world.
Madness is having a Malinois
Boocustomstrings.com

User avatar
Bcxbow
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 am
Location: North Georgia

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by Bcxbow » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 pm

I hope someone pointed out the gas station sign just in front of his truck.
Billy

BD400, 20” Spynal Tapps, HHA Optimizer, XV530IR
M380 Blackout, 18” Sombie Slayers, XV530IR
Ramcats, Magnus Black Hornets
Trinity Strings
Boo Strings

mr meat
Posts: 4084
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 pm
Location: The land of ice and snow

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by mr meat » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
vixen 11
exoct 175 with Aging custom stock #27
exocet 200
matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen

User avatar
newbie
Posts: 2659
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Brantford Ontario

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by newbie » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Boo wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:45 pm
Ok, if running out of gas when you have a dash that tells you how many miles remaining in the tank is bad enough, check this out! He has a 5 gallon gas can that he claims is for tape residue :lol: :lol: :lol: So when he pours in gas from the gas can, he only puts in a couple of quarts! :lol: :lol: :lol:
yup.... His words were if it's starts we are ok :lol:
Last edited by newbie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!

User avatar
newbie
Posts: 2659
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Brantford Ontario

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by newbie » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:23 pm

Bcxbow wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 pm
I hope someone pointed out the gas station sign just in front of his truck.
yes sir I made sure it was in the pic when I took it lol.
It was only twice that he went down one was streets the wrong way... give him some slack. He is from a different country :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!

User avatar
robertyb
Posts: 2276
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by robertyb » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:58 am

Thanks for the pics Don. I had only seen the 5 arrow quiver. That 3 arrow does not look big at all.
Wildlife Population Control Specialist

Hi5
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:56 pm
Location: Manitoba

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by Hi5 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:59 pm

I already said I wanted one, and that was before we had a picture posted.

Then I realized that my broadheads are 1&1/2" inch diameter....Montec Striker Magnum....and I sure hope that Gaston's quiver can accommodate this larger broadhead.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.

paulaboutform
Posts: 4399
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by paulaboutform » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm

It seems Dr Stirrup is getting his.....wait for it.....Gas..ton! :lol: how embarrassing. :mrgreen:

Paul

User avatar
newbie
Posts: 2659
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Brantford Ontario

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by newbie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:58 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm
It seems Dr Stirrup is getting his.....wait for it.....Gas..ton! :lol: how embarrassing. :mrgreen:

Paul
:lol:
Actually Paul it seemed way too routine.... He was not embarrassed upset put out in the least lol.
I think it happens pretty frequent. :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!

paulaboutform
Posts: 4399
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by paulaboutform » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:35 pm

newbie wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:58 pm
paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm
It seems Dr Stirrup is getting his.....wait for it.....Gas..ton! :lol: how embarrassing. :mrgreen:

Paul
:lol:
Actually Paul it seemed way too routine.... He was not embarrassed upset put out in the least lol.
I think it happens pretty frequent. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: .....I wanna take a road trip with you guys! I'm missing out on way too much fun! :cry:

Paul

paulaboutform
Posts: 4399
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by paulaboutform » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Almost forgot, I love the look of the quivers. I'll be buying one of each for sure.

Paul

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 11266
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by Boo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:55 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:35 pm
newbie wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:58 pm
paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm
It seems Dr Stirrup is getting his.....wait for it.....Gas..ton! :lol: how embarrassing. :mrgreen:

Paul
:lol:
Actually Paul it seemed way too routine.... He was not embarrassed upset put out in the least lol.
I think it happens pretty frequent. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: .....I wanna take a road trip with you guys! I'm missing out on way too much fun! :cry:

Paul
Don`t be too sure Paul. I felt like a elementary school teacher half the time. :roll: You also have to accept that Gaston does harmless things to you if you`re a heavy sleeper. :shock:
If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Random acts of kindness can change the world.
Madness is having a Malinois
Boocustomstrings.com

paulaboutform
Posts: 4399
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by paulaboutform » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Boo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:55 pm
paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:35 pm
newbie wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:58 pm


:lol:
Actually Paul it seemed way too routine.... He was not embarrassed upset put out in the least lol.
I think it happens pretty frequent. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: .....I wanna take a road trip with you guys! I'm missing out on way too much fun! :cry:

Paul
Don`t be too sure Paul. I felt like a elementary school teacher half the time. :roll: You also have to accept that Gaston does harmless things to you if you`re a heavy sleeper. :shock:
Hmmm, that may not be a great idea. I'm a bit of a freak when I'm sleeping. I tend to start fighting before I'm actually awake enough to register what's going on. :shock: ......but that's better than bed wetting at least. :mrgreen:

Paul

flightattendant100
Posts: 3857
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas

Re: Dr Stirrup New quiver

Post by flightattendant100 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:04 pm

You know its a Top Shelf group when Don is the "responsible one". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigbowman and 77 guests