Cabela's bullhead sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Goose52

Cabela's bullhead sale

Post by Goose52 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:51 am

idk how good a deal this is but i thought the turkey hunters here might be interested:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/bargain-cave/archery/broadheads-accessories/pc/105591780/c/105662880/sc/105665580/magnus-bullhead-package-with-two-arrows/1325037.uts?slotId=10
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Illuminated Quills
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE

LongCarbine

Re: Cabela's bullhead sale

Post by LongCarbine » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:33 am

Goose : Did you ever notice that the store in Green Bay is always out of stock on the sales items.
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330

elkaholic

Post by elkaholic » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 am

what I learned from cabelas - if the sale item is out of stock in my Glendale store-

I go online and buy it and have it shipped free to my store!

that way i'm not driving across town to see if they have any left or if salesman can't find.

they email me when its ready for pickup- no wasted time

if your talking bargain cave sales/ closeouts - they're never available anywhere but online --usually closeout quickly

Goose52

Post by Goose52 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:17 am

LongCarbine wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:33 am
Goose : Did you ever notice that the store in Green Bay is always out of stock on the sales items.
I don't get to GB all that often and going to huge sporting goods stores with high prices when i do doesn't excite me... the GB store has a very poor inventory on all things excalibur and the prices are outrageous. I did pick up some fishing equipment there last year and they had the sale rods & reels I wanted to touch in stock. I noticed in previous trips that online sale items were not always on sale in the store but they matched the sale price when i asked about it.

Elk: I can see where that is a convenient option for a guy who lives in a city. An hour drive in a pickup pretty much wipes put any savings on the purchase. Cabela's shipping policies are not like Amazon's. It's cheaper and saves time to shop online with free shipping when you live in the boonies.
Twilight DLX
Illuminated Quills
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE

Goose52

Post by Goose52 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:17 am

LongCarbine wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:33 am
I don't get to GB all that often and going to huge sporting goods stores with high prices when i do doesn't excite me... the GB store has a very poor inventory on all things excalibur and the prices are outrageous. I did pick up some fishing equipment there last year and they had the sale rods & reels I wanted to touch in stock. I noticed in previous trips that online sale items were not always on sale in the store but they matched the sale price when i asked about it.

Elk: I can see where that is a convenient option for a guy who lives in a city. An hour drive in a pickup pretty much wipes put any savings on the purchase. Cabela's shipping policies are not like Amazon's. It's cheaper and saves time to shop online with free shipping when you live in the boonies.
Twilight DLX
Illuminated Quills
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE