......sad, sad day!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

......sad, sad day!

Post by amythntr » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 pm

.....it is with tears in my eyes that I have to report to the forum that I have been whisked away in the dark of the night to this cold, dark hospital. They put me in a straight jacket out of fear of me hurting myself....they told me I will be here for many a night and this will be my only communication with the outside world until which time I am cured of this incessant mental disability that few ever return from.... but I am told that I begged them to take me here in order to have one last opportunity for normalcy....

.....I really do not remember how this all started....all I remember is for 112 days I was doing as well as one could be expected to be doing in light of my employment requiring 20 hrs a day 7 days a week....that my only enjoyment was sticking pencils into my eyeballs :shock: and eating everything that wasn't tied down :eusa-naughty: yes this was truly fun .....life was good....then there was this 5lb Hershey's chocolate bar that didn't make it through a day....but that story is better left for another day if I can ever get up from this bed...if I am ever to leave this cold, dreary place that I am now confined to I might shed some more light on the consuming of 10,000 calories a day.....so yes for 112 days I was able not to spend one red cent on anything due to my constant working (and eating) :eusa-popcorn: ....

......April 17th rolled around and I slept for 48 straight hours......only to be awakened by a knock on the door.....I screamed out, who are you :shock: and in a ghoulish voice I heard "I am the assassin!"........I said why are you here?..... :wtf: go away ......... what do you want from me?.....and all I remember before I passed out was a :eusa-hand: freakish kid of laugh.....when I awoke I was flat on my back,......my credit card had made skid marks from my wallet to where the phone laid next to me... and all I could say when they asked my what happened.....was......it was, "The Assassin!"...........Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa-doh:

Anthony :crazy:
Last edited by amythntr on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

The Assassin (l'Assassino)
NMare 335(Bada Bing)
Scorpyd Death Stalker (Oofah!)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup

amythntr

Re: ......sad, sad day!

Post by amythntr » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 pm

.....it is with tears in my eyes that I have to report to the forum that I have been whisked away in the dark of the night to this cold, dark hospital. They put me in a straight jacket out of fear of me hurting myself....they told me I will be here for many a night and this will be my only communication with the outside world until which time I am cured of this incessant mental disability that few ever return from.... but I am told that I begged them to take me here in order to have one last opportunity for normalcy....

.....I really do not remember how this all started....all I remember is for 112 days I was doing as well as one could be expected to be doing in light of my employment requiring 20 hrs a day 7 days a week....that my only enjoyment was sticking pencils into my eyeballs :shock: and eating everything that wasn't tied down :eusa-naughty: yes this was truly fun .....life was good....then there was this 5lb Hershey's chocolate bar that didn't make it through a day....but that story is better left for another day if I can ever get up from this bed...if I am ever to leave this cold, dreary place that I am now confined to I might shed some more light on the consuming of 10,000 calories a day.....so yes for 112 days I was able not to spend one red cent on anything due to my constant working (and eating) :eusa-popcorn: ....

......April 17th rolled around and I slept for 48 straight hours......only to be awakened by a nock on the door.....I screamed out, who are you :shock: and in a ghoulish voice I heard "I am the assassin!"........I said why are you here?..... :wtf: go away ......... what do you want from me?.....and all I remember before I passed out was a :eusa-hand: freakish kind of laugh.....when I awoke I was flat on my back,......my credit card made skid marks from my wallet to where the phone laid next to me... and all I could say when they asked my what happened.....was......it was, "The Assassin!"...........Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa-doh:

Last edited by amythntr on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup

xcaliber

Post by xcaliber » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:51 pm

I hope you get well soon! Enjoy your new Assassin! :eusa-dance:
Matrix 330 (Xylia) Bushnell Trophy XLT / Single Stage Trigger Tech
Kodabow Scout (Karma) MFO Tagged Out Sights.
Micro 355 (Jinx) Nikon Bolt XR. TT Single Stage, Munch Mount
Matrix 380 (Max) Leupold Crossbones

hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 am

That's the last bow I would ever want. :eusa-liar: :eusa-liar: :eusa-liar:
Hank
2010 Equinox The "Beast"
Big John's Zombies with helical blazers
S-5 string stoppers
150 gr. boltcutters, 145 gr. Saunders blunts
Dead zone scope
Vixen master string
DaGriz knife

GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:40 am

:silent: :crazy: :thumbup: :thumbup: Enjoy it!!!!!
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech, 16 3/16" Zombies, Blazers with Lumenoks, and Ramcats.
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR, 20" Zombies, Blazers with Lumenoks, and Ramcats.

Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:43 am

A day with a new Assassin is a happy day!! :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of harvest is at hand.

mr meat

Post by mr meat » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:52 am

Congrats on the new bow! :eusa-clap:
vixen 11
exoct 175 with Aging custom stock #27
exocet 200
matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen

Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 am

Congrats and welcome back Anthony.

Billy
Billy

BD400, 20” Spynal Tapps, HHA Optimizer, XV530IR
M380 Blackout, 18” Sombie Slayers, XV530IR
Ramcats, Magnus Black Hornets
Trinity Strings
Boo Strings

papabear1

Post by papabear1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:53 am

Buy yourself a bottle of good stuff go sit in a quiet place and drink it, and call me in the morning for further instructions. :crazy:

DAVE :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<

Boo

Post by Boo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:50 am

amythntr wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 pm
Well finally, the health authorities have seen you with clarity! However, I do believe that someone from Excalibur crossbows will bail you out! :eusa-deadhorse: Notice the deafening silence from Paul? :think:
If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Random acts of kindness can change the world.
Madness is having a Malinois
Boocustomstrings.com

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:55 am

:clap: Bravo Anthony! If we lived closer together we'd be able to hang out more and I could influence you to have more restraint and logic. :eusa-liar: but alas you live far away. :eusa-violin: ...so sad. Maybe you should exercise more self control? :eusa-naughty: ....or am I :eusa-deadhorse: :D Congratulations on your new toy Anthony, you deserve it. :eusa-dance:

Paul

Boo

Post by Boo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:01 am

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:55 am
:clap: Bravo Anthony! If we lived closer together we'd be able to hang out more and I could influence you to have more restraint and logic. :eusa-liar: but alas you live far away. :eusa-violin: ...so sad. Maybe you should exercise more self control? :eusa-naughty: ....or am I :eusa-deadhorse: :D Congratulations on your new toy Anthony, you deserve it. :eusa-dance:

Paul
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Boocustomstrings.com

Boo

Post by Boo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:19 am

Anthony, I think you need this one too! :wave:
https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/41077/auctions/50073/auction_items/1325131
Boocustomstrings.com

amythntr

Post by amythntr » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:32 am

Boo wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:50 am
amythntr wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 pm
Well finally, the health authorities have seen you with clarity! However, I do believe that someone from Excalibur crossbows will bail you out! :eusa-deadhorse: Notice the deafening silence from Paul? :think:

:wtf: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Anthony :roll:

NMare 335(Bada Bing)
ZS,Exec
Spitfires
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm
DrStirrup

Post by newbie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:27 pm

amythntr wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 pm

......April 17th rolled around and I slept for 48 straight hours......only to be awakened by a knock on the door.....I screamed out, who are you :shock: and in a ghoulish voice I heard "I am the assassin!"........I said why are you here?..... :wtf: go away ......... what do you want from me?.....and all I remember before I passed out was a :eusa-hand: freakish kid of laugh.....when I awoke I was flat on my back,......my credit card had made skid marks from my wallet to where the phone laid next to me... and all I could say when they asked my what happened.....was......it was, "The Assassin!"...........Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa-doh:

Why tell us all that you will never buy the new bows each year when we all know you will in the end?
Congrats bud its a nice bow.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!