What is your favorite Magazine?

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

OK. DEER HUNTER

What is your favorite Magazine?

Post by OK. DEER HUNTER » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:34 pm

Mine is the Central Pro-Am fishin guide but I also read North American Whitetail to keep up on the cool stuff. PLAYBOY doesnt count you guys!
For God so loved archers that he gave his only son in sacrifice for our sins. God will bless you with the flesh of the earth and is willing to help them who are willing to help themselves to mega bucks if you ask and he will!!

Outdoorz

Favorite Mag (Besides ExoMAG)

Post by Outdoorz » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:38 pm

Personally I like "Bowhunter" edited by M.R. James. Nice magazine, good photography, not too flashy, solid articles, not snobby.

John

Digger

Post by Digger » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:51 pm

Actually the only xbow magazine I get is Horizontal Bowhunter, good stories, a few by some forum members here. I also read some stories on line from Crossbow Connection.

http://www.crossbowconnectionmagazine.com/

http://www.horizontalbowhunter.com/

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:27 am

Deer and Deer Hunting. I've been a subscriber since day one of it's inception..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]

Woodsman

Post by Woodsman » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:12 am

I like 'Chasse et Peche', a local Quebec magazine since it deals with my local hunting areas I frequent. Also, Outdoor Life.
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.

Red Label

Post by Red Label » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:18 am

I subscribe to Petersen's Bowhunting, although there's little or no crossbow stuff in there, it's not a bad read.

I get Field and Stream too, but it's very seasonal and often is 90% fishing.

I also get Horizontal Bowhunter, and although it's a small publication, there is a ton of good stuff in there. I think in a few years time this will be a really first class act!

Mike

OK. DEER HUNTER

Post by OK. DEER HUNTER » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:50 pm

Hey Digger thanks for posting those links, very interesting stuff. Since I am new here that kinda stuff provides yet more valuable info on x-bow hunting and related issues. Thanks again.
For God so loved archers that he gave his only son in sacrifice for our sins. God will bless you with the flesh of the earth and is willing to help them who are willing to help themselves to mega bucks if you ask and he will!!

Deevian

Post by Deevian » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:30 pm

I like the Whitetail Journal as it has crossbow hunting in it as well, and it is very informative as the way I like it..

Hunter_Mike

Post by Hunter_Mike » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:00 pm

My favourite magazine is Ontario Out of Doors, because its Candian and its from Ontario. I like to read about Ontarios topics not some other place who knows where, where ill probably never hunt or see.

Chairman

Post by Chairman » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:29 pm

Woody Williams wrote:Deer and Deer Hunting. I've been a subscriber since day one of it's inception..
Ditto... 8)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:39 pm

Deer and Deer Hunting, Newsweek, and US News and World Report.

chris4570

Post by chris4570 » Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:44 pm

Ontario Out Of Doors. Comes with my Ontario Federation Of Hunters And Anglers subscription. Good magazine, with local content.