Welcome to our new discussion group - from Bill

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Barbara

Welcome to our new discussion group - from Bill

Post by Barbara » Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:16 pm

Over the last years we've seen a lot of lively discussion on a lot of crossbow related issues, and I'm not too proud to admit that I've learned a few things here. I hope that you all have too and that your crossbow hunting is better for the opportunity.

One thing that I have learned (unfortunately) is that in the internet there are no lack of Gremlins. These nasty critters are everywhere. They travel in the guise of Glitches, they cause the "Sunday Shutdown", and they Troll over from other sites that disagree with our opinions. It is my hope that this new forum will be a superb place for us to share ideas and learn, and our personal champion, "Barb the Gremlin Killer" will be there to keep us safe.

As for conduct, keep it light and your language clean please...the whole world has access to this site and I'd like them to see us as the sportspeople we are, not as a bunch of Redneck slobs.

Speaking of Redneck slobs, we have had a few resident Gremlins who seem to enjoy themselves by upsetting the flow of this group with anti crossbow remarks. Please remember to respect each others opinions and keep the "anti whatever" stuff to yourself. Heck, I don't mind the fact that golfing season and bow season overlap, even if I can't understand why anyone would chase that stupid white ball. To each his own!
Anyway lets look towards the future and enjoy ...............Good Hunting,

Bill

dw

Post by dw » Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:46 pm

gee do i have the honors of first post/reply. looks great
"dw"
p.s. even an edit feature, now were talking!!! :)
"you gotta love it"

GaryL

Post by GaryL » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:03 pm

Really nice looking, and neat.. :D

Woody Williams

I'm next!!

Post by Woody Williams » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:03 pm

Looks good so far.

It will take soem getting used to.

WW

Barbara

Admin Features

Post by Barbara » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:09 pm

The great thing about this discussion is that I am able to make sure you guys aren't harassed by unwanted visitors.

GaryL

Re: Admin Features

Post by GaryL » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:18 pm

Barbara wrote:The great thing about this discussion is that I am able to make sure you guys aren't harassed by unwanted visitors.
:) now who would harass people's like us :?:

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:21 pm

I don't mind debate but the harassing just to be harassing is counterproductive for all sides.

It has really been nice in here for the last month or so.

I might just sit and play with this to learn how to do it all. The weather channel shows a LOT of green heading my way this afternoon and I don't do ducks.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]

Kern

Post by Kern » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:05 pm

Nice looking site Bill....the moderator is a nice touch that is well over due as well.

Kern

A.W

Post by A.W » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:17 pm

I was just getting used to the other one but this looks like a nice new home. :shock:

digger

Post by digger » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:35 pm

This place is pretty and i wont have to make my own smileys :lol: I'll need some place to play with all these buttons

Digger

10Ring

New Forum

Post by 10Ring » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:43 pm

:D "Christmas comes early" !

A brand new forum with lots of potential and a fully functional troll gate :mrgreen:

Thanks Bill & Barb!!!!!!!!!!!!
10Ring

Recon

Thanks for the board!!!

Post by Recon » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:04 pm

Bill,

I'm looking foward to hunting with your Exomag crossbow. I hope to learn alot from the board. Remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question. Knowledge is power! (USMC)

Recon

luckyned

Post by luckyned » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:46 pm

:D Hiya everyone! Thanks for our new digs! I'm looking forward to more great advice and stories from the fine bunch of sportsmen and sportswomen on this forum....thanks again.

joehunter

Post by joehunter » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:53 pm

Is this new forum the reason for the changes to the home page? I no longer see the trophy room or the products lists and specs.

Recon0321

Post by Recon0321 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:00 pm

You have to go to the web page for the Trophy Room.