Little Guy Needs Your Help........

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Steve Pray

Post by Steve Pray » Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:23 pm

Geez Oh Pete's Mike you got my bald spot AND my pot belly all in one shot. Man that's cruel.

As for the "brutal" drive in today I was wrong it really wasn't that bad. What was BRUTAL was the drive home. HOLY SMOKES!!! I've driven well over a million miles in the last 30 years and tonight was some of the worst I've driven in. If it wasn't for the truckers running me off the road I wouldn't have known where it was half the time. I gotta get me one of those big rigs with radar on em. :D

It was really great finally meeting you, Bill and Kathy and i was impressed with their facility there. I still can't get over what all of the folks here have done for Chase in such a short time. Now all we have to do is get him a bear and I think if anyone can Lance can.

Well I better run and get some dinner but first I have to go put my steering wheel back on my car. For some reason my white knuckles wouldn't let go of it when I got home. :lol:

Once again my sincerest thanks to all of you for helping us to help kids.

Steve

Red Label

Post by Red Label » Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:32 pm

It was OUR PLEASURE Steve. We're glad we could help and REALLY glad you made it home safely.

As far as the baldness and pot belly, well most of us have at least one of those afflictions! Some of my closer friends call me B.O.B. (that's belly over belt) :wink: Good thing we had a wide angle lens!

We are collectively praying for Chase to introduce a Bear to a Wasp, and trusting you have the best people on the job for that one.

Good luck, Chase!

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:44 pm

Red Label,

You did do a great job,very nice pics too,thanks for sharing them.

Very nice Vixen too!!

Good luck to the young man!
Last edited by LoneWolf on Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ontario Trophy Bucks

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:22 pm

Good job Mike.

You're very welcome, Steve.

Are you sure you two weren't twins seperated at birth

:wink:

That Vixen sure looked sharp. I did notice that Steve had it a little canted. It must be the Traditional shooter in him.... :wink:
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]

ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear » Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:52 am

Great pics and commendary Mike. It warms the heart to see individuals banding together in a concerted effort. Even though we weren't there in body, I know all the contributing members of the Excalibur "family" were there in spirit, represented by our capable ambassador Mike (aka Red Label).

Steve, now that the first hurdle as been surmounted, let us pray that the merciful Lord will allow Chase to be not only successful in his quest of getting his bear, but to be successful in his ultimate quest for life.

Amen
ComfyBear
Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Exomax, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Custom Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

He is served best, he who serves himself.
Cavendi sunt qui dona ferens.

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams » Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:36 am

ComfyBear wrote:
Steve, now that the first hurdle as been surmounted, let us pray that the merciful Lord will allow Chase to be not only successful in his quest of getting his bear, but to be successful in his ultimate quest for life.

Amen

VERY well said and a prayer that we can all pray........
Woody Williams

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]

A.W

Post by A.W » Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:41 am

Steve Pray wrote: As for the "brutal" drive in today I was wrong it really wasn't that bad. What was BRUTAL was the drive home. HOLY SMOKES!!! I've driven well over a million miles in the last 30 years and tonight was some of the worst I've driven in. If it wasn't for the truckers running me off the road I wouldn't have known where it was half the time. I gotta get me one of those big rigs with radar on em.

Well I better run and get some dinner but first I have to go put my steering wheel back on my car. For some reason my white knuckles wouldn't let go of it when I got home.

Steve
Amazing how brail driving gets your attention. :wink:

Great pics!!!
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams » Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:51 pm

ComfyBear wrote:...... In the end is not how much money or "toys" we accumulate, but rather the difference we can make, not only in our lives, but the lives of other, while we're on this earth.
Very well said.

As a Christian I know that anything that I should aquire on this earth doesn't belong to me at all. It is all God's. God has been very good to me. A lot better than I deserve I can assure you.

Now what I do with what God has blessed me with will be mine to explain to God someday. When I get there I want to be able to tell him I used what he gave me wisely and to honor Him. Of course He will already know that wont He.....
Woody Williams

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:06 pm

As you all know I've been gone a couple of weeks and might have missed soemthing on this. I though of Chase often and prayed for him.

Has anyone heard back from Steve on how Chase is doing??

TIA
Woody Williams

Red Label

Post by Red Label » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:16 pm

Woody,

here is a post from DeAnna, Chase's Mom.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... php?t=1089

Glad you are back safe and sound.

Mike

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:10 pm

What a nice lady!

It was a blessing to be just a small part of this..
Woody Williams