3D or other Crossbow Target Activity in SW Ontario

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
10Ring

3D or other Crossbow Target Activity in SW Ontario

Post by 10Ring » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:24 pm

I wanted to check to see if anyone here was familiar with the current level of 3D or other Crossbow Target Activity in SW Ontario.

I am looking at the possibility of getting back into this activity in my up coming retirement.

A few long time members may recall my time on the old forum and our 3D shooting at the Canadian Sportsmans Club of Fort Erie.

Unfortunately, I sold the Vixen and Exocet after 3D folded at the club. We had a drastic drop off in attendance from archers in all disciplines in 2004 and things never recovered in this immediate area.

If there was enough opportunities around SW Ont. to keep me entertained, this is something I would consider in the next year or so.
10Ring

VixChix

Re: 3D or other Crossbow Target Activity in SW Ontario

Post by VixChix » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:38 pm

We shot quite a bit in the past. Quite a number of tournaments in our area. Can keep pretty busy with shoots. Check out the Ontario Archery Association website for info
Vixen, HHA Optimizer, Redfield Revolution, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mount,

VixChix

Re: 3D or other Crossbow Target Activity in SW Ontario

Post by VixChix » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:39 pm

https://www.oaa-archery.on.ca/tournaments
Vixen, HHA Optimizer, Redfield Revolution, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mount,