60+ ISIS Fighters Allowed to Return To Canada

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
IronNoggin

60+ ISIS Fighters Allowed to Return To Canada

Post by IronNoggin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Nope - Unfortunately NOT a joke. :cry:
For Real. Thought it must be "fake news" at first as it is so bloody shocking...

Trudeau and Goodale have quietly conspired to "repatriate" over sixty confirmed ISIS fighters back into Canada.
And they intend to do the same with more...

When questioned, Trudeau suggests that their new terrorist day care facilities (aka the Canadian Center for Community Engagement and Prevention of Violence) will spur their "disengagement from violent ideologies".

And Goodale cannot control his anger when replying as if it was none of our business just who, and how many terrorists we let in:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3871229/canada-concerned-returning-isis-fighters-justin-trudeau/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

It would seem to me that Trudeau and his party have crossed a line that is rather serious in this matter.

Thoughts?

Wondering...
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

IronNoggin

Re: 60+ ISIS Fighters Allowed to Return To Canada

Post by IronNoggin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Just Saying...
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Have to wonder just how the 151 on their list feel about now... :shock:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/isis-kill-list-canadians-1.3637214

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 pm

With all do respect your leader has lost his mind. You will regret this eventually.

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:46 pm

agingcrossbower wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 pm
With all do respect your leader has lost his mind. You will regret this eventually.
I ABSOLUTELY Agree with you my Friend! :wink:
Totally Insane move IMO, and one that is pretty well guaranteed to be problematic down the road.

As my learned Father says, Justin carries all of his father's Arrogance, and all of his mother's Brains...

Sad Situ up here these days...
Nog

Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 pm

God bless Canada and good luck. Vote that idiot out of office!
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Michael Day, a retired lieutenant-general and former commander of Canada’s special forces, is sceptical about Trudeau’s emphasis on persuading jihadists to let go of the terrorist ideology.

“Having profiled these gents for many, many years, (the idea) that everyone is suitable, let alone able, to be reintegrated is absurd,” he said.

Ya Think???

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-canadas-allies-are-killing-their-isil-fighters-while-we-put-our-hope-in-counselling

Sheesh!!
Nog

janesy

Post by janesy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:00 am

I'm just learning of this now. And he says it's only going to cost 5 million
The French and British are hunting their own down in killing them on site. This is how we should be handling this. Its treason in its highest form.
They are terrorists and sick people who have chosen to murder. They are murderers, and they don't even deserve to be treated as such.

We will regret this. I can't even lay my head at night knowing I didn't vote for this butt head. He's gone too far
Matrix 355 (sold :( )
Micro-Mod 360
Micro 315 fully jambed!
It so hard to choose... Just get one of everything.

Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:15 am

None of us are safe anywhere. When will they learn. :(
BD400
HHA Optimizer, Hawke XB1 SR
18" BEA ZS,
Spitfires, Magnus Black Hornet
Strings by Boo, VM, nchunterkw

rossh

Post by rossh » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:06 am

We got to vote him & his cronies out . Simple as that . To much bull 💩 from this bunch . They'd pardon the devil & pay ( which they already have ) for there votes of entitlement to stay in power . 👎👎👎👎
Slightly past my best before date .But still having fun . K.I.S.S . Made in Canada
Exocet 165#

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Yes, if we would still have Obama in office he would be doing the same thing for us. Forget what you hear from our media. They are an arm of the Democratic party. Trump is having a hell of a time fighting the Establishment on the Hill but he will defend us. Sleep with one eye open our Canadian brothers.

mikej

Post by mikej » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:40 pm

agingcrossbower wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 pm
Eventually ? I already do , Trudeau is an absolute joke he is single handily ruining this country
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:40 pm

"Once a person has been in a war zone, once they’ve been actively engaged in terrorist-related activities, the capacity to turn them around is pretty remote."

Well... DUH!! Image

Goodale said there are between 180 and 190 with a connection to Canada that they know have travelled to Syria and Iraq, among other locations.

"Some of them will have engaged in fighting and been an active part of the terrorist network. Others will have done other things to support the terrorist network in some other way… some of them may well be dead," Goodale said.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/chance-of-reintegrating-canadian-isis-fighters-pretty-remote-goodale-1.3693559

And even when admitting there is very little possibility of rehabilitating any of these Terrorist Travelers, they continue with the $ 35 million dollar Terrorist Day Care Facility... :shock:

Cheers,
Nog