This area is for all pictures taken in previous and current hunting seasons.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
This my first buck ever shot last year with my wolverine. Shot the heart with swhacker went right through shoulder!!! man what a great broadhead!!!!!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:45 pm
- Location: Roman Forest, TX
Congrats on your first buck!! thanks for posting
Bow Hunter until the day I Die!!
JT of PA
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:32 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Thanks for posting and sharing your success with us.
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Wildlife Management & Reduction Specialist
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:20 pm
- Location: WMU 87
Sweet deer! I also hunt with swackers and oh man they do the job!!
08 Diamond Justice
2015 Micro 335 -Custom Flemish String-Lumonzombies
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 pm
- Posts: 7258
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:00 pm
- Location: Southern Ontario
Sent from a mobile device - So spelling and grammar may be questionable!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:41 am
- Location: West shore of Lake Michigan (Wis)
Great shot. Nice to get that first buck.
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Bear Legion Compound
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:10 pm
- Location: Estonia
Nice buck... What is that you have Bugs on back there to the left?
[url=http://tvoydosug.com/fashion/russian-beautiful-women.html]russian beautiful women[/url]
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:42 pm
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:18 am
good start, congratulations on the booty
pair of best warm hunting socks https://under-the-open-sky.com/best-socks-for-hunting/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest