This area is for all pictures taken in previous and current hunting seasons.
- Posts: 853
- Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:10 pm
- Location: Guelph,Ontario
Myself and a friend hit a local river this morning and got into a bit of shooting. It was busy for the first 30 minutes!
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:38 am
- Location: Kansas, USA!
Duck or Bleed.....
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:43 pm
- Location: Michigan
Diablos with 150 BC (not very imaginative, but accurate)
"Put on your harness. If you fall today, you can't hunt tomorrow"
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:19 am
- Location: S.E. Ma./ zone 17 Maine / N.E. PA.
Nice work, Congrats.
Matrix 405 Mega, Hawke XB30 SR Pro
trigger tech, Dr Stirrup ' Tac Pac
BEE 20" 429gr. NAP spitfires 100gr. Ignitors
Matrix 350 LE
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Good looking harvest - Congrats
Wildlife Management & Reduction Specialist
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests