Jihad Jack

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
Post Reply
User avatar
janesy
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Jihad Jack

Post by janesy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:53 pm

This is too much. This is just absolutely wrong.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/jihadi-jack-isis-consular-1.4526882
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog 370
Micro 315 fully jambed!
It so hard to choose... Just get one of everything.

hankenhunter
Posts: 2790
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 pm
Location: Thompson/Nicola, British Colombia

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by hankenhunter » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:55 am

If they have proof he joined isis, leave him there to rot. Hope he enjoys his cell. Traitor.
Hank
2010 Equinox The "Beast"
Big John's Zombies with helical blazers
S-5 string stoppers
150 gr. boltcutters, 145 gr. Saunders blunts
Dead zone scope
Vixen master string
DaGriz knife

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by janesy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:12 am

I've heard of this guy before. He's the "poster boy" they used to recruit from Canada.
If Troudeau brings him here I swear this had better be the nail in his political coffin. I try to stay away from political stuff on forums, but this is just ridiculous.
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog 370
Micro 315 fully jambed!
It so hard to choose... Just get one of everything.

Hi5
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:56 pm
Location: Manitoba

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by Hi5 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:26 pm

No, no, bring him back to Canada. He could run in the next Federal election as a Liberal candidate.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.

User avatar
xcaliber
Posts: 9067
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm
Location: NW Indiana

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by xcaliber » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 pm

hankenhunter wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:55 am
If they have proof he joined isis, leave him there to rot. Hope he enjoys his cell. Traitor.
Hank
Agree!
Matrix 330 (Xylia) Bushnell Trophy XLT / Single Stage Trigger Tech
Kodabow Scout (Karma) MFO Tagged Out Sights.
Micro 355 (Jinx) Nikon Bolt XR. TT Single Stage, Munch Mount
Matrix 380 (Max) Bushnell Trophy XLT

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by janesy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Why not just hand him to the people he's so scared of?
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog 370
Micro 315 fully jambed!
It so hard to choose... Just get one of everything.

User avatar
xcaliber
Posts: 9067
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm
Location: NW Indiana

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by xcaliber » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:25 pm

Why is he there? What was his involvement?
Matrix 330 (Xylia) Bushnell Trophy XLT / Single Stage Trigger Tech
Kodabow Scout (Karma) MFO Tagged Out Sights.
Micro 355 (Jinx) Nikon Bolt XR. TT Single Stage, Munch Mount
Matrix 380 (Max) Bushnell Trophy XLT

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by janesy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:39 pm

He is British, has canadian citizenship, and spent time here as a kid. Has family in Southern Ontario. They will kill him if he goes back to Britain, we won't . So he's begging to come here. He has been the poster boy for recruiting north Americans and Europeans to join and fight for Isis . Was one of, if not the first kid to join isis from GB

Very rough cliff notes there. But basically he's a piece of crap that is now scared for his own life
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog 370
Micro 315 fully jambed!
It so hard to choose... Just get one of everything.

User avatar
Cw.abeljr
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by Cw.abeljr » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 am

I'm sorry but he is a trader to his Country.....I have no sympathy for him. He is no better than that US trader that I refuse to mention his name that deserted his post, caused several Americans to be killed searching for him and Obama traded terrorist to get him back. The US should have left him there..... Oh and for those unaware, he has since had a sex change and is running for political office in Maryland....
Clyde
Micro 335 Nightmare
Reds/Air Brakes/Sound Deafening system

Axiom 305 SMF
S5/dissipator bars

Hillcountry
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: New Hampshire Lakes Region

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by Hillcountry » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Cw.abeljr wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 am
I'm sorry but he is a trader to his Country.....I have no sympathy for him. He is no better than that US trader that I refuse to mention his name that deserted his post, caused several Americans to be killed searching for him and Obama traded terrorist to get him back. The US should have left him there..... Oh and for those unaware, he has since had a sex change and is running for political office in Maryland....
I believe you are confusing traitor, Bo Bergdahl with the other Obama pardoned “Chelsea” Manning.
Both disgusting traitors.
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360

User avatar
Cw.abeljr
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Re: Jihad Jack

Post by Cw.abeljr » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:43 pm

Hillcountry wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:43 pm
Cw.abeljr wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 am
I'm sorry but he is a trader to his Country.....I have no sympathy for him. He is no better than that US trader that I refuse to mention his name that deserted his post, caused several Americans to be killed searching for him and Obama traded terrorist to get him back. The US should have left him there..... Oh and for those unaware, he has since had a sex change and is running for political office in Maryland....
I believe you are confusing traitor, Bo Bergdahl with the other Obama pardoned “Chelsea” Manning.
Both disgusting traitors.
You are correct....my mistake, but like you said....both are traitors.
Clyde
Micro 335 Nightmare
Reds/Air Brakes/Sound Deafening system

Axiom 305 SMF
S5/dissipator bars

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests