ZEON Fusion Vanes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

joe171

ZEON Fusion Vanes

Post by joe171 »

I have read in other forums that ZEON Fusion Vanes are highly light reflective from release to target
The issue of adherence to arrows was discussed both good and bad but the guys were talking about wraps witch I don`t use
have you used them and what do you think about these vains
I like the idea of being able to follow my arrows flight to the target

Joe
vixenmaster

Re: ZEON Fusion Vanes

Post by vixenmaster »

I haven't tried them after reading several posts regardin them not adherein to the shafts. I doubt i will ever try them.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
joe171

Post by joe171 »

vixenmaster wrote:I haven't tried them after reading several posts regardin them not adherein to the shafts. I doubt i will ever try them.

I have read the same that's why I threw the question out I was having issues with another vain but I started using another adhesive my problems went away
It could just come down too what glue to use with the product
Horizontal Hunter

Post by Horizontal Hunter »

joe171 wrote:I have read in other forums that ZEON Fusion Vanes are highly light reflective from release to target
The issue of adherence to arrows was discussed both good and bad but the guys were talking about wraps witch I don`t use
have you used them and what do you think about these vains
I like the idea of being able to follow my arrows flight to the target

Joe
I requested a set of samples when they first came out. When I tested them I had no adhesion problems using Loctite gel super glue and I found them to be just as accurate as the Bhoning Blazers.

However, to my eyes, I didn't think that they were super bright and certainly nowhere near as bright as a lighted nock. If you really want to follow your arrows flight to the target use a lighted nock and keep your head in the scope.

Bob
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
joe171

Post by joe171 »

BoB...........I did the same asked for samples from the MFG. also asked them to address the adhesion problems with me

I didn`t really expect super bright But did you find that your arrows were easier to follow on there flight to target taking into consideration the arc of the arrow in flight

As far as lighted nocks go they are not in the equation as far as i`m concerned I primarily shoot target
Thanks for your thoughts

Joe
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I have a handful of Fusions here some where's, didn't stick, so I went w/ pink Blazers and same pink tone to white crested arrows. Next best thing to lit nocks, imho.
"Eze 18:21"
joe171

Post by joe171 »

Hay Shucks
Take a look I asked the mfg for a sample here is a link
http://www.norwayindustries.com/product ... usion.aspx

I have to try they look interesting
I`ll post back let the guys know good or whatever
You know me I have to try LOL

Joe
philman

Post by philman »

I personally dont like them it was hit and miss with ahesion and I didn't find them all that bright either. Not a fan myself.
joe171

Post by joe171 »

philman wrote:I personally dont like them it was hit and miss with ahesion and I didn't find them all that bright either. Not a fan myself.
Morning Phil v seems to be the general concerns ie : adhesion
some of the reply's talk about using a commercial product other than standard archery flecking adhesive

I have nothing invested so i`l post back

Joe
Tennessee Tom

Post by Tennessee Tom »

Flecthed 2 bolts with the fushion , while shooting on Monday of this week one of them penetrated to the vane and stripped 1 of them loose from shaft so I decided to reflecth with the bolt flecther and the other 2 were very easy to remove,, any of the blazers that I have tried to remove were a lot harder to get them off ,, so I agree blazers are a lot better !!!!!!!!!