We now have a proxy for the US and Canada for Boofest Draws!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

We now have a proxy for the US and Canada for Boofest Draws!

Post by Boo »

Ladies and gentlemen. We have 2 volunteers to act as proxy for the draws that will be happening at Boofest. Your ticket draws will be going to a good cause and you will have a chance to win some great items.
This year will be a different list of prizes and I am hearing some rumblings of some pretty different and pretty amazing donations. You guys can't possibly guess at what it will be, so just you guys wait! When these are official, you'll be putting in for tickets!
Special thanks to Jeff and Michael for doing this for YOU ALL! :thumbup: :clap: :eusa-dance: :eusa-clap:

There will also be a silent auction for some things that are very, very special!

Jeff, who is the Canadian Proxy can be contacted at [email protected]
Michael, who is the US Proxy can be contacted at [email protected]

Cut off time will be noon on Saturday July the 21st.

Boofest charity page http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/boofest-fundraiser-event/
Last edited by Boo on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Carnivorous

Re: I need help! We need a draw proxy for the Boofest draws

Post by Carnivorous »

I would be happy to be the Proxy for the Canadian members.
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Awesome Jeff! :D Glad to see you're helping out!
One down all we need is someone from the US!
Boo

Post by Boo »

We need someone from the US to act as proxy. Not only will you be helping other forum members but you'll also be helping me as well as the Marrissa. This is not a whole lot of work for the person acting as proxy!
Boo

Re: I need help! We need a US draw proxy for the Boofest draws

Post by Boo »

Well folks, Michael Shaffer has generously volunteered to act as the US proxy for prizes again. Michael will take your money to buy tickets for the prize of your choice. If you win, he will bring it back over the border and ship it to you. Any costs incurred will be paid by the winner.
Prizes? Look back into the archives and check it out! Bows, optics, fancy flashlights, arrows etc!
Without a proxy, you guys cannot win squat! There has been plenty but I remember one bow going over the border so don't think it can't happen! Can anyone remember what else was won by someone in the US?
You can contact Michael by PM or email http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11426
Michael's user name is shafferm
More later!
Carnivorous

Re: I need help! We need a US draw proxy for the Boofest draws

Post by Carnivorous »

Glad to see we have all the bases covered. :thumbup:
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
elkaholic

Re: We now have a proxy for the US and Canada for Boofest Draws!

Post by elkaholic »

I've been known to be lucky - I'd be interested in a few tickets. Thanks to all who help make this yrs. Boofest the best ever !
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Members besides amazingly good odds of winning 100% of your ticket money will go straight to Marissa who was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. Let's all pull together and help her out in her time of need.
Boo

Post by Boo »

To make it clear, your proxies are;
US - Michael Schaffer [email protected]
Canada - Jeff Leonard [email protected]

Please remember that these guys are being generous with their time, so contact them in advance as opposed to hours before the draw so you don't make them crazy.
I'm thinking the best way to do this is to make a Paypal payment to [email protected], then forward the confirmation that Paypal sends you to the respective proxy with your draw selection. Make sure your payment is a gift and make sure you communicate with your proxy.
Cut off time for proxy ticket purchases? I think noon so the proxies can have fun at Boofest.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Sounds good to me Don!!

Jeff
unclefester

Post by unclefester »

Jeff,

PM sent.
On staff at Crossbow Magazine.