GHOST BLIND

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: GHOST BLIND

Post by amythntr »

.....I have the Ghost Blind.....conceptually it works perfectly.....practically speaking however I have only had it in the field ONCE!.....why, it is a bear to lug around....when strapped to my back it is almost as tall as me 5'4"....I envision falling on my back and sliding down the mountain in a free :crazy: :( :eusa-doh: fall!.....I could see this as being extremely practical if you hunt on a private piece of property where you can strap this to a
4 wheeler to your hunting spot....again carrying this in up the mountain with everything else.....it just is too heavy and too big to lug around....JMTC!

Anthony :(
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I would use this like crazy! :eusa-liar: ....but in reality, this may join the ranks of toys I don't have time to use. :problem: :eusa-doh: ....but on the off chance, ya never know. :eusa-think: :lol:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Ahhhh it's the holidays buy the thing ....You deserve it. I just think of the money we wasted on the two girls all the proms,dances,dresses worn once for hundreds of dollars. Now collage and oops l pressed the Amazon button and it's coming to papa!!!!!!! How about the problem of dragging the cumbersome ghost blind and a really really cumbersome giant 8 pointer down the mountain that you fooled with it. .. that would really suck.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

longbow joe wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:17 pm
Ahhhh it's the holidays buy the thing ....You deserve it. I just think of the money we wasted on the two girls all the proms,dances,dresses worn once for hundreds of dollars. Now collage and oops l pressed the Amazon button and it's coming to papa!!!!!!! How about the problem of dragging the cumbersome ghost blind and a really really cumbersome giant 8 pointer down the mountain that you fooled with it. .. that would really suck.
Joe, it's hard to argue with sound logic and reasoning.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

amythntr wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:48 am
.....I have the Ghost Blind.....conceptually it works perfectly.....practically speaking however I have only had it in the field ONCE!.....why, it is a bear to lug around....when strapped to my back it is almost as tall as me 5'4"....I envision falling on my back and sliding down the mountain in a free :crazy: :( :eusa-doh: fall!.....I could see this as being extremely practical if you hunt on a private piece of property where you can strap this to a
4 wheeler to your hunting spot....again carrying this in up the mountain with everything else.....it just is too heavy and too big to lug around....JMTC!

anthony,
sounds perfect for me since i use my atv every hunt to get into the woods, when you are ready to sell it im interested :!: :P :lol:
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I ordered the predator ghost blind good price on sale $199.00 plus $20.00 discount . I may end up picking up the runner also at some point .
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:

I think there is a missed opportunity here! That could HOW you get back down the Mountain haha!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

janesy wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:48 am
amythntr wrote:

I think there is a missed opportunity here! That could HOW you get back down the Mountain haha!
I carry my "Flexible Flyer" for that!

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings