Matrix G340

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Robinsons Rebel

Matrix G340

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Any thougths on this crossbow? Thinking about upgrading my Grizzly. Does it have the standard Excalibur trigger?
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
gerald strine

Re: Matrix G340

Post by gerald strine »

I can not answer the trigger question but the 340 is most likely the best value as far as price and speed is concerned you get a lot of speed / power for a great value .
I do the prefer of the look of the aluminum rail but it really has no advantage performance wise this is a great preforming bow for the money.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I have the G340 I have no complaints I like the wt and the length got it early last fall when they first came out like all excal xbows it is a tack driver . yes it comes with the standard trigger . Got a big doe with it no problem . I switched from a Matrix 330 to it do to I have cancer in the the shoulder I shoot from and the m 330 stock pushed against the spot I had the Grz2 already and it did not hit the spot and being that the G340 is the same design except for the power i got it for the increase in power . It is a big bang for the price .
janesy

Post by janesy »

I can't say for certain, but I used to shoot with a buddy who had a poly axiom. And it had a much more subdued sound to it when shot. Almost as tho the synthetic mainframe did add anything to the noise.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme