Tact 100

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Tact 100

Post by vixenmaster »

I assume its a lifetime warranty ? When is the scope goin to be available ? Est. on price ? Does it have decent glass, Dawn/Dusk clarity ? Some times them tick toters be tippin n slippin by early
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
LongCarbine

Re: Tact 100

Post by LongCarbine »

vixenmaster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:01 am
I assume its a lifetime warranty ? When is the scope goin to be available ? Est. on price ? Does it have decent glass, Dawn/Dusk clarity ? Some times them tick toters be tippin n slippin by early
[/quote

All good questions . Any answers ? Anyone ?
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
janesy

Post by janesy »

It was showcased on all the bows that would come with it at ATA.
I can't attest to it's availability, warranty, or cost

The general consensus I think, was that for a package bow scope, it's one of.. if not the best scope that has been offered yet. The reticle was fairly decluttered using circles instead of hash marks or chevrons . The glass was completely acceptable, clear to the edges with no noticable fish eye or blurry edges.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
janesy

Post by janesy »

XB I GO says it best ....

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=69626
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

I got to look through one at the GAOS in Harrisburg, PA on Saturday. I love the reticle. Uncluttered explains is perfectly. The aiming points start as small hollow circles at short range (20 yds) that decrease in size to just small dots at longer ranges up to 100. The illumination is variable and starts out very low, so no worries about it being too bright. It looked very clear. The aiming points are so small and precise, I wonder how visible they will be in low light without using illumination. I'll be happy to find out.

I'll likely get one as soon as they become available as a stand alone accessory. It seemed lighter than the Hawke scopes.

The only thing I'm uncertain about is the actual magnification range. I think it has 300 to 450 listed on the dial. The effective magnification could be significantly different for someone using a Micro 335 vs one of the new 440 models. For some users, that may be a desired situation.

DuckHunt
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol:
Boonechaser

Post by Boonechaser »

I just bought and should have a new Assassin 420 by Monday. I had the option to stick with the Tact 100 or a Hawke Pro. After reading reviews I decided to stay with the Tact 100. Hopefully I won’t be disappointed...
Boonechaser

Post by Boonechaser »

Received my bow today from Wyvern. Obviously haven’t had a chance to check out low light hunting but man, it is clear, uncluttered and I love the reticle. Small circles at closer ranges, down to dots at longer.

Manual does claim limited lifetime warranty for bow and scope.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Boonechaser wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:35 pm
Received my bow today from Wyvern. Obviously haven’t had a chance to check out low light hunting but man, it is clear, uncluttered and I love the reticle. Small circles at closer ranges, down to dots at longer.

Congrats on yer new outfit
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Boonechaser

Post by Boonechaser »

vixenmaster wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:07 pm
Boonechaser wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Congrats on yer new outfit

Thanks and sorry I forgot cost. Wyvern does have them in stock and ready to ship as a stand alone scope for $250