If ya think crossbows are quck ?????

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Biker

If ya think crossbows are quck ?????

Post by Biker »

Crossbows are definately quick. Then again, alot of those underwater hunters are just as quick as us air hunters. Has anyone tried the spear fishermans dart??? I dont wish to discourage the crossbow, but perhaps the dart of the spearfisherman may be quicker, and more likely to bring in the kill. Crossbows suck underwater.
ilcrossbowhunter

Post by ilcrossbowhunter »

i have spearfished and i think they are both equal in their own right. spearguns belong in the water and crossbow belong on land
gad

Re: If ya think crossbows are quck ?????

Post by gad »

Biker wrote:Crossbows are definately quick. Then again, alot of those underwater hunters are just as quick as us air hunters. Has anyone tried the spear fishermans dart??? I dont wish to discourage the crossbow, but perhaps the dart of the spearfisherman may be quicker, and more likely to bring in the kill. Crossbows suck underwater.
Biker,

You are strongly wrong! The spears to hunt underwater are much low in speed that the crossbows. They fire a much weighter projectile, and they are too much slower than a bolt from a crossbow.
I'm all for gun control. To me, gun control is putting 2 bullets in the same hole... UNCLE TED
ilcrossbowhunter

Post by ilcrossbowhunter »

a 4 band spear gun has about 150lbs draw i think thats where his comparison is