Real Hunters.....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

Real Hunters.....

Post by Woody Williams »

http://real-hunters.com/

Complete with the Bellar Indiana trial video..

See if you recognize the "celebrity hunter"
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Yeah, Jimmy Houston! And He's Claims to be a Christian! What a loser....This kind of attivity makes me Sick! Thanks for the post Wooddy
Deadeye
Blood make's the grass grow, Owh-ay!
exocet

Post by exocet »

That disgusts me to the very fiber of my core :x I have lost all respect for Jimmy Houston and I hope they hang the owner of that pen hunt, disgusting. Jack.
Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

That is disturbing. There is no Sport, or Man, in Sportsman for these people. I feel sick.
Get out & Enjoy.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Fur & Feathers wrote:That is disturbing. There is no Sport, or Man, in Sportsman for these people. I feel sick.
I agree,, thats very disturbing to see that :evil:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

There are some really messed up people who call themselves hunters. There can be no pride, no joy, no sense of accomplishment, no meat to eat. Good thing they were wearing camo :roll: .

I wonder if that's how Jimmy Houston fishes too. Maybe someone in scuba gear is under his boat attaching electroshocked fish to his lure. Good way to win some tourneys!!!

Everyone involved from the ranch owners, employees, to each and every shooter who took part should be banned from hunting for life, everywhere!
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Disgusting! I am not 100% against hunting on "ranches" or "farms". But there is zero sport or skill in these videos. Why don't they just tie the deer to a tree and let the "shooter" shoot it. These people are not hunters, they are just abusing this wonderful resource.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:( Wow that is SICK ! That is the stuff the anti's love to spread around saying all hunters are like this, I hope all the outdoor TV shows stop airing any of his shows , and any one who partakes in such unsportsman like activitys . I am sending a copy of this to the editer of OUTDOOR LIFE magazine, I hope they will publish it , GREYWOLF
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

On Jimmyhouston.com...

It appears that he has the picture of this Indiana buck there...

On his main page..."And while he is catching largemouth in native Oklahoma, peacocks in South America or maybe just trying to outsmart the elusive whitetail buck in Indiana, Jimmy strives to make you feel like you're sitting with him in his boat or treestand."
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Woody Williams wrote:Jimmy strives to make you feel like you're sitting with him in his boat or treestand."
I'd rather not sit in a boat or a treestand with him. In fact I wouldn't want to be in the same hunt camp as him.

Maybe Jimmy can go fishing with Henry and Italo and they can share stories about how they broke the laws.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Ron

Post by Ron »

Jimmy Houston, or anybody else who "hunts" like that proves that they do not have any honor! That video is disgraceful!
I would rather be hunting.