I need your advice...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BigBeerBoy

I need your advice...

Post by BigBeerBoy »

Hi gyus!
just a great party yesterday it was, yeah!.. what a jam!.. well.. you know what i am about ;)
BUT you know what?.. the secretary of m'boss hinted that all our managers are having random drug test in a couple of days or even tomorrow... blood screening perhaps.
and i'm really scared as there's smth to worry about after last night... they say that toxins stay in your blood for days or even weeks!!! and i really do not want to be catched on almost nothing...
i need your advice... i found a site on the web - www.1-drug-detox.com , it sells detox products and some of them have 99.6 % toxins cleaning guarantee
has anyone tried this?
franklinm

Post by franklinm »

Bigbeerboy You want advice , Here is the best I can give .

Lay off the drugs .

Get in a good Church and clean up your life .

That`s the best I can do . on a short notice .
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Bigbeerboy, for your first post, maybe you should talk xbows first, and not something totally off the wall. I'm not even going to respond. Prove yourself first, and not be just a flash in the pan.

That's my 2 cents.

Grey Owl
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

I think the best all around bow would be the Phoenix. More then enough for deer and easy on strings and to cock. If your thinking you will be hunting moose or larger game you may want to consider the ExoMax but you will most likely need a cocking aid and it can be harder on the string.

Good luck :wink:
navaman

Post by navaman »

what franklinm says is true. it worked for me. clean and sober for a couple of years now by the grace of God. i now get my "highs" from hunting and fishing and spending time in the back country. franklinm, to what you said i will AMEN !
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: Ya dont' need religion to be clean and sober...it was religion that turned me to drugs an alcohol...to be clean and sober you have to want to be clean and sober! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Deadeye

piss off

Post by Deadeye »

Don't promote or spam this site....This site is for seripus hunters.... Take yoiur drugs somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deadeye
Blood make's the grass grow, Owh-ay!