Best place to buy a Exomax Crossbow?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

brookky

Best place to buy a Exomax Crossbow?

Post by brookky »

Can anyone tell me the cheapest best place to buy a exomax crossbow and all the extras? I am trying to get one for a friend of mine. I bought one last year off of archery plus from wayne. I have tried to email him with no response. He got me a real good deal, I guess I have to find another place.Please help.
shurite44

Post by shurite44 »

I would say bowhunters superstore on ebay.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

If it were me . . .I would buy the one Greywolf has on the Excalibur Trading Post . . .

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... hp?t=16499
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Fazan

Post by Fazan »

Bowhunters superstore has good pricing (I bought my Exomax there month ago), but similar set-up that Greywolf is selling (without customizing) would cost you well over $700 USD. He wants $600 for it and it's customized.
shurite44

Post by shurite44 »

That is true I forgot his is for sale. He has the Teflon coating and the foamed rail, I want that. You guys ever put silicone on your rails, I have been using that lately and it makes it very slick. Not sure if there are any downsides.
TNXBow

Post by TNXBow »

I purchased my Exomax last April from www.outdoorsexperience.com
I was new to archery and was comparing the Tenpoint to Excalibur. Their website is excellent and I called to ask a number of questions. All I can say is they had the best price and were excellent on service. I have made a number of purchases from them since last April.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

You can also try Archer's Nook, they ship to Canada and the US. Or if you're close to Ohio, Danny Miller is also a great dealer.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
WLStClair

www.AddictedToArchery.com

Post by WLStClair »

www.AddictedToArchery.com had the best price I could find last spring...Got here quick...Everything was great.
If I could only have one weapon...it would be an Exomax!
dw

Post by dw »

addicted to archery ain't sheap! :shock: you got screwed. www.archersnook.com
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

dw wrote:addicted to archery ain't sheap! :shock: you got screwed. www.archersnook.com
"dw"
I see that Acher's Nook is trying to attract US customers since when their Canadian prices are converted to US, they are evaluating the US dollar at $1.26. :shock: That's great for US buyers since the going bank rate is only approx. $1.16. I wonder if they are making up the difference on their shipping charges. :? :? Or maybe getting that difference from their Canadian customers. :x
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

dw . . .for the Exomax, addictedtoarchery.com is over $100 cheaper than archer's nook when buying the Max and the scope package. . . .or am I missing a conversion factor? Plus free shipping. I also like their guarantee vs. archor's nook. Anyway, when I bought mine at addictedtoarchery.com , everything went exactly as they said it would. And the Exomax was a little cheaper when I bought($30 less).

Anyway, I think addictedtoarchery.com is a good place with good people based on my buying experience from last Oct. 2006.

*****OK . . .finally saw the US$ button. There's not much difference in price that I can see, once you factor in shipping . . .I still like addicted's guarantee better.*************
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Leonard Hawkins

Post by Leonard Hawkins »

I checked all of these out and bowhunter super store is cheapest and you get free shipping in January. Hawk
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

I got my exocet off ebay new for about 200bucks cheaper than most stores.. if you can wait and arent in a big rush ebay is a good place to get a killer deal on a xbow, espically around Feb-May

if greywolf has that one still, i'd deal with him.. he always has top notch service is always their to help