Lumi-Zone opinion

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Lumi-Zone opinion

Post by Pydpiper »

For those of you sitting on the fence about this scope, it truly is a pleasure to look through. I don't mean because of the lit crosshairs, just the sheer size of the scope makes for a very pleasant view.
You do not need to change rings or scope rail, unless you like your scope pushed way forward over the rail, just swap out the new scope with the old.
I had a chance to get it into low light last night and it performed very well, even before turning on the red. The scope looks great mounted and has a good feel to it, on and off the bow.
It's just my opinion..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
XbowMisiu

Post by XbowMisiu »

Thanks Pydpiper, I am toying with an idea of getting one. Its ether the new scope or a range finder for this season.
Darz Bór!
wildwindom

Re: Lumi-Zone opinion

Post by wildwindom »

Pydpiper wrote:For those of you sitting on the fence about this scope, it truly is a pleasure to look through. I don't mean because of the lit crosshairs, just the sheer size of the scope makes for a very pleasant view.
You do not need to change rings or scope rail, unless you like your scope pushed way forward over the rail, just swap out the new scope with the old.
I had a chance to get it into low light last night and it performed very well, even before turning on the red. The scope looks great mounted and has a good feel to it, on and off the bow.
It's just my opinion..
DITTO!!!
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
saxman

Post by saxman »

Double Ditto " "
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
Thunder

Re: Lumi-Zone opinion

Post by Thunder »

Pydpiper wrote: The scope looks great mounted and has a good feel to it, on and off the bow.
It's just my opinion..
Which model bow do you have the scope perched on?
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Thanks for the info - I wondered about the rings being high enough for the new scope.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Mine is on an Exocet 200.

The rings are a whole topic on their own, I can't find the one I just bought in case the original didn't work, but the difference is insignificant.. The scope alone will get the job done quite nicely.

If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string