"Seen and Herd"

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

marmot

"Seen and Herd"

Post by marmot »

Here is what passes for news in the Baltimore Sun lately: http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainme ... 6489.story

What I find to be most amazing about the latest series of anti-hunting articles is that the Sun used to be the mainstay paper of a working class metropolitan area with a rich hunting heritage. I am no liberal basher, but the amount of liberal disinformation that this paper has been spreading about hunting lately is starting to get out of hand. Yes, these two ladies have every right to be incensed about hunters trespassing on their property. However, actively canvassing the surrounding area for hunters is taking things a little too far.

I do ask that anyone feeling the need to respond to this article to please do so with a well-formed argument. Attacking the sexual orientation/morality of the people who are at the center of this article does our cause no good. There are strong PETA-related forces at work that want to ban hunting in Maryland. We do not want to paint ourselves as being the cro-magnon dolts that they have characterized us as being in this rag.
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

That is just one of the many reasons I'm a proud resident of West Virginia after spending four years in Maryland with the military.