Research on Snow Geese Outfitter

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big John

Research on Snow Geese Outfitter

Post by Big John »

Doing the leg work now on an outfitter for a Snow Goose hunt in Quebec.
Have a few I'm looking into, but would like to know if anyone here has done one through a reputable outfitter there. If you have, please let me know a number or E-mail address. I would appreciate it. :wink: :)

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Galgo

Post by Galgo »

I know Canada in the Rough used an outfitter there a couple of years ago. You can probably find them on their web site or contact them for details. Hope this helps.

F
LeGrand

Post by LeGrand »

John, there is many places to hunt snow geese in QC. I personnally haven't yet had the opportunity. Trying to find something not to far from Ottawa, unfortunately where I would like to go is nowhere in the flyway of these birds, especially if you wish to have your limit for the day.

There has always been a place in QC where they abound, it's Cap-Tourmente east of Quebec City.

Here is an outfitter (don't know if he speaks English) that I'm looking into for a future hunt. You can always contact him by e-mail. Spring season starts in April in QC. Good luck. If I hear about another outfitter, I'll let you know.

L'Ô-oie-sis Enr.
A/S: M. Michel Lavoie
16 Rue St-Édouard
Montmagny, Québec (Canada)
G5V 3B2
Téléphone: 1 (418) 248-8946
Télécopieur: 1 (418) 248-8937

Courriel: [email protected]

http://www.oieblanche.com/index.php

If you wish to see some photos of their snown geese experience and set-up then look at the following web link and go see "...Oies Blanches" three sections.

http://www.oieblanche.com/galerie_photos.php
Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.
LeGrand

Post by LeGrand »

Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.
Big John

snow geese

Post by Big John »

Thank you LeGrand. :)

I tried all of them and none would speak a word of english to me. Not even hello. :roll:
I have got a hold of a few others though. We'll see what pan's out. I will be setting up a hunt regardless. Snow Geese Beware! Look's like a Spring Hunt.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]