O/T Pigs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

You know people on this forum come from all walks of life .We have a minister,retired and current armed force personnel,students,business people and working people .We all have respect for the other persons profession , but if we can`t or don`t have laughter in this world it would be a very dull place . :) Of all people I know Digger has the highest of respect for a profession that he worked side by side with in his daily duty as a emergency service person.
In the past we have been very good in policing ourselves on what is over the top .Without having to have Peter step in and delete a bad post.
PS Welcome to the forum
A.W

Post by A.W »

I'm ex-army, ex-police. I've been shot at, sh^t on, pi$$ed on and blown up. Mostly before I was 21 years of age. It would take more than that to get me ticked off.

Anyway. Pigs are nature. Nature is beautiful and coming from Digger I consider that a compliment......... I think. :shock:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Guigsy

Post by Guigsy »

Holy CROWE, someone needs to relax. I totally interpreted that as good fun and not meant to bash anyone or their profession. As you can see most of the people commenting have developed relationships/friendships with each other and are like family. I'm fairly new here too but I definitely get on here at least once a day to enjoy the posts.

"I smell bacon, I smell pork, look out piggy I got a fork!"

Sorry hope this doesn't offend anyone, had to throw it in.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Welcome, Crowe and Guigsy! :D

This is the best forum I know of. 8)
Grizz
Toast

Post by Toast »

+1

good one there!
Pydpiper wrote: What Excalibur could do without is people coming along and referring to respected members as idiots for posting a harmless joke, there are two kinds of cops out there, ones who can laugh at funny jokes, and ones nobody likes. They are usually young punks who place themselves above other people on a quest for unsubstantiated power, we have all met at least one of each.
Welcome to the forum! :D
Doug
crowe

Post by crowe »

OK,OK, maybe I over reacted, i work in a profession were i see the law makers and enforcers treated terribly and without the slightest bit of respect.I understand it was only printed in fun but i took offence to it.I guess next time i'll think it through before i jump all over you guys.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Cool, thanks for owning up. I thought for sure you said you worked in nuisance animal control and I have no idea why that puts you in a position to think you need to stand up for someone in law enforcement, but hey, what do I know. :D
As mentioned earlier, we have people from all walks of life and each is respected for their dedication to our sport. The respect they (law makers and enforcers) deserve is given out here hand over fist, we all share the same goal. One thing that needs to remain consistent above all things is our love of the sport we participate in and respecting others with the same goals, regardless if you happen to find one particular statement out of line, or not.
These people are good ones, I don't always agree with their opinions but I respect the fact that they come from people with the same interests as mine, you may want to consider doing the same. This forum unlike all others is basically self moderated, we take care of ourselves and those around us, you as a member are one of us, so try not to be so abrupt in assumptions and accept that you are surrounded by people who share the same interest as yours, good people with a great sport.
Again, welcome to the forum crowe.
crowe wrote:OK,OK, maybe I over reacted, i work in a profession were i see the law makers and enforcers treated terribly and without the slightest bit of respect.I understand it was only printed in fun but i took offence to it.I guess next time i'll think it through before i jump all over you guys.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
saxman

Post by saxman »

crowe wrote:OK,OK, maybe I over reacted, i work in a profession were i see the law makers and enforcers treated terribly and without the slightest bit of respect.I understand it was only printed in fun but i took offence to it.I guess next time i'll think it through before i jump all over you guys.
I got my panties in a wad over something on here one time but my brothers put me back on track.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011