Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Those poor people in Toronto, it is just sickening.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Can you say JOKE!! :oops:
The best things in life are not things!!
10Ring

Post by 10Ring »

Here's a couple thoughts on "Mayor Miller".

1.) If the interest was purely in saving lives, why doesn't he want to shutdown the sale of tobacco products within his jurisdiction? They cost more lives than handguns per year by a wide margin.

This is a rhetorical question; I am sure it is more about control and symbolism over substance than saving lives.

2.) If shooters were a visible minority instead of coming from diverse backgrounds, his characterization of ALL gun owners as being a threat and "bad people" whose lawful facilities, that have operated without issues for decades, should be shutdown would be classed as a very negative stereotype.

This is wrong and inapproriate, any legal gun owner should resent deeply being characterized right along with criminals who have no regard for people's lives.

If this broad prejudice was publically applied to any other group, the media would be all over them.
10Ring
Boo

Post by Boo »

Yes this "Mayor" of ours is obviously out weighing the safety of Torontonians in lieu of votes. As the cartoon denotes. He is going for the easy target rather than the more difficult more affective goal so that he can retain his seat. Just think that a man can trade a human life for a job. Fully 80% of the firearms used in a commission of a crime came from the US! Yet that remaining 20% of the firearms that are legal are targeted. Those 20% were most undoubtedly were mainly crimes of passion. Crimes of passion do not specifically utilize handguns or firearms. They involve what ever is somewhat handy such as machetes, cars, clubs, knives etc. Why target us law abiding firearms owners? Because we are law abiding and likely to follow any laws enacted so that the "mayor's" campaign becomes seemingly affective.
If there is a God, Heaven and a St Peter, Mayor Miller will be denied entry. He will go to Hell!
Just one man's political opinion.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Next he'll want to ban all baseball bats, knives, cars, ropes, rocks......
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Outlawing handguns will only keep the guns in the hands of outlaws! Absoultely ridiculous what these politicians think will "cure" crime in our cities. :roll:
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Politicians don't think. They react. Largely to what they think people want to hear. Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer gun owners to make their case. I fully expect gun ownership to be seriously challenged, in my lifetime, despite it's protection under our constitution. I'm 67.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

It deserves, and we need, to have it put up on bill boards, Tee shirts, bumper stickers. We need to cut and paste, we need to forward this cartoon.

Bonehead Miller has over reached himself, and that's the time to cut the legs out from under him and his supporters.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.