The blind is nearing completion

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

OK, so some windows.
My first goal was to make them waterproof.
I screwed in some J-Trim, to insert the rubber, then placed the wood to get under the rubber, a perfect, silent hinge. :D There is no water that can creep under this. :shock:

If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Make it dead, if it isn't dead, Shoot it again. :D

If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
WMU 91
Boo string
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

Great stand and a good way to get the family outdoors, me and the old lady finished ours a few weeks ago.

Tar Heel
[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/ ... /condo.jpg[/img][/img]
The old man from the mountain
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

When I am done with this I just may build an elevated stand, that looks like a nice place to sit too!
I moved mine to the edge of the bean field last night with a hand dolly, my make shift tarp roof didn't even slow the rain down, it must be older than I thought. I will drop by a couple roofers that I know today to see if a chunk of rubber membrane is available, but I am still leaning toward the steel for a roof. The steel I use for roofing is very quiet, it is similar to a typical tin only when you are close you can see the steel is textured, like a golf ball. I used it on my BB-Q roof and the rain doesn't really make any noise. Additionally, the place I have in mind to stick this thing is under a thick tree line where it is not going to see direct rain, and also the reason I could not place the door at the back.
WMU 91
Boo string
ONLY8PTS

Post by ONLY8PTS »

Very nice,when is the painting party?
ALWAYS GIVE THANKS FOR YOUR BOUNTY.
REMEMER, AIM SMALL.....MISS SMALL.
VORTEX,WITH RIGHT STUFF PKG.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

My 5 year old daughter offered to do the job, can't really mess up a camo paint job.
I was thinking of just going to Bass Pro and buying a couple rolls of realtree Hardwoods wall paper. :D
WMU 91
Boo string