new bows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dutchhunter

new bows

Post by dutchhunter »

i am looking to buy a new bow ether a full camo new one or a new exocet 200 who has the best prices in southern ontario right now .the prices seem to vary from shop to shop DUTCH
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

here are 2 shops.archers nook london.bow shop kichener.check their prices online.if you buy them unasembled in a box,quite a saving at the nook,usually the prices are less at the nook depends on where you live and the gas to get there how much you saveget web site for bow shop at shooters choice.com.I am going to lst prices here so check for yourself dutch.
Oxford Caller

Post by Oxford Caller »

I have found Huron Sports Outfitters hard to beat for prices. It's a small shop in the town of Kippen. I have dealt with him for both my bows,not sure if he will ship phone #519-263-2141.
Paradox
Drop Zone
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Carls archery in Windsor. Carl is a top notch guy & has great prices. He does not charge for assembly & bow tuning either.
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
dutchhunter

thanks guys

Post by dutchhunter »

just got home with my new toy full camo equinox my littel buddy is wanting to check it out with me i realy like the cheek piece .looking forward to getting her out to the range DUTCHImage
mikej

Post by mikej »

nice dutch enjoy
killshot

Post by killshot »

Nice bow Dutch. Congrats.
2008 Vortex 200
Vari-zone Scope
150 Grain Boltcutters
NGSS
dutchhunter

nice bow

Post by dutchhunter »

you guys should have been here when i opened ythe box and found the cheek piece already in the box i was blown away COOOOOL now i must get the extender a dream come true if anybody remembers i had a slip on recoil pad on my vortex to gain a littel .when i slod it to buy chrismas gifts for my wife and kids i told myself when the time comes for a new bow i would be going back to a exocet 200 for the xtra inch .but i do love the thumb hole stock these additions by xcal made my day and to have th cheek piece included realy made my day i can have the thumb hole and the leight and al the power in the world this is a great bow i will be getting in touch with boo for a string next THANKS XCAL for covering every side of the market DUTCH :wink: