She's a Beauty!!
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
mikej

Post by mikej »

looks good bstout. do you want to sell those camo limbs?
xbow kenny

Post by xbow kenny »

Looks nice, i was thinking about getting the factory brown limbs, they would look nice also.
I own P&R archery and sport. i sell excalibur crossbows and more. i also make custom strings and arrows. Relayer Y25 #559 Kenny custom string
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

"Back in black", huh, Bob? 8)
Grizz
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Bob, that be finer than frog hair!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
mikej

Post by mikej »

ok thanks bob
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Bob, where are you getting thse black limbs? 2nd request, 'unobtainable' didn't fly w/ the truly curious, lol.

Fess up, Bud!!
"Eze 18:21"
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

The black limbs look great on your Relayer !
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I love those black limbs on that bow! If they came like that from the factory I would have been in line with the rest of you Y25 guys.

A side shot would be nice Bob! :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Where did the black limbs come from ? Well here's some back ground ...

I originally had Diggers Pheonix sold to a forum member , but when I went to use it , I found the Accudraw was siezed ?

I had already paid Chrysty for the bow thinking I would be reinbursed shortly ..

Then I found out RH black limb had a flaw at the mag tip ( turned out to be cosmetic flaw only ) ... when I explained the plan to refurbish the bow with a repaired Accudraw and repaired limbs .... the perspective buyer got cold feet and withdrew .. ( understandably )

I had a guy tell me he could fix the Accudraw ( name withheld because I don't want to sling any mud and his intentions were good ! ) ... but long story short , I got the unit back in two zip lock bags in as many pieces as you could imagine !

Now I'm a Tool and Die Maker by trade and consider myself pretty handy when it comes to fixing things , but the returned Accudraw is in so many misc pieces I wouldn't even know where to start with out an exploded view / parts drawing ..

Now I have an older moldel stock with a big ugly hole thru it surrounded by mutiple small mounting holes , where the Accudraw used to be ..

So now I'm trying to piece it together to make it saleable again ..

Excalibur offered to make the limbs right for me ( whick was above and beyond the call of duty since the limb in question ended up only having a cosmetic flaw = reseated mag tip )

Bstout got ahold of me and an offer to swap the black limbs with a newer camo set was perfect timing , since I figured the bow would look great with the camo limbs ..

I'm trying to decide how to tidy up the stock ( maybe add a stained wood side plate or painted aluminum side plate to cover the holes ) ..

Taking in account the amount of time I'm spending on it ... I ended up calling Chrysty and working out a deal to keep the bow .

When It's all said and done < I will post some pictures of " The Rise of the Phoenix "
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

BTW : Bob ... I have to admit , your Y25 does look awsome with the black limbs !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "