Down on the bayou...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cdup

Post by cdup »

N8tr Boy wrote:cdup
Where 'bout you at. My wife and daughter were down the other week to Diamond to help rebuild some homes with Mennonite Disaster Service in the bayou. They have shared stories and pictures. I am hoping to go down in March during the break.
Mark
I live in patterson, We're located right on the coast and the very south central of the state. Hwy 90 runs right along the coast connecting New Orleans to Layafette. Patterson is around 60 miles east of Lafayette and 70 miles west of New Orleans. The pics. were taken in the area what is known as the Atchafalaya Basin. If I'm right, Diamond is located off of Belle Chase hwy heading south to Venice, La. , If so, it's around a 2-3 hrs drive to my place.
Respect everyone, but fear no one
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

That's cool. We are not sure where they might go next year but if it's Louisiana and near your neck of the woods we should hook-up. :D my wife said they were at Port Sulphur .
Mark
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
cdup

Post by cdup »

N8tr Boy wrote:That's cool. We are not sure where they might go next year but if it's Louisiana and near your neck of the woods we should hook-up. :D my wife said they were at Port Sulphur .
Mark
Sounds good, just let me know! 8) :D
Respect everyone, but fear no one