Deer contest Webpage

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Mike P wrote: The girly team is no longer the team with the longest odds due to one of their members acquiring a silver medal at a shoot and has surpassed the team from Pennsylvania that has now fallen to last place due to unflattering rhetoric received from one of their team members. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
zeke@pa

Post by zeke@pa »

Mike P wrote: the team from Pennsylvania that has now fallen to last place due to unflattering rhetoric received from one of their team members. :lol:
Unflattering :?:

I ain't said nothing about your looks, your spellin abilities, yes, but not your physical characteristics. :wink:
zeke@pa

Post by zeke@pa »

Curves with Recurves

Congrats on the fine shootin!!
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

zeke@pa wrote:
I ain't said nothing about your looks, your spellin abilities, yes, but not your physical characteristics. :wink:
Yes, but the girls team sent me a PM telling me what a stud muffin I was so I had little choice but to promote them. :wink:
zeke@pa

Post by zeke@pa »

You're not getting any whispered sweet nothings from me.

I'm only willing to go so far, for preseason rankings.

Maybe once the real season begins :lol:
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

:lol: :lol: :lol:...This got me laughing
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Not getting any sweet nothings from you zeke? I beg to differ! What about this little excerpt from the last PM you sent me.
zeke@pa wrote:Just a little secret between you and me, and please don't breathe a word of this to my teammates, but I hate the steelers too!

Sweet nothings come in various forms and I am appalled at many of the teams trying to influence the official odds by sending me PM's such as the following:

VixChix wrote:Mike, we had a team meeting last night and all three of us voted unanimously (Laura twice I might add) that if there is ever a "Boys of Excalibur" calendar printed, we want you to be Mr. November!

crazyfarmer wrote:Well I have to agree with you that my team will not finish in the money this year. If I had better teammates I know I could win but those slackers will be fortunate to shoot a doe. Any chance you might join my team? I will kick one of those guys to the curb in a heartbeat, you just say the word.
FredBear wrote:Mike, do these other yoyos think they can possibly compete with team Ohio? Sure we might have to tie one up for wabi to shoot and hold his cigar while he shoots the thing but give me a break, the guy is like three hundred or something.
NewGuy wrote:Mike, I just sent you another NGSS system for your old style exocet. Listen, just forget about even offering to pay. Lets just call this a little gift to the best odds maker money can buy. :lol:
And there are more, but I am cluttering up this thread too much so I will stop. Just let me say this. NeyGuy is right. I CAN BE BOUGHT.

Don't be shy.

I look forward to your sweet nothings.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

LOL... love the PM mike :P

Actaully Team Va is thinking about whether or not to install hot tubs and bars in our treestands this season :D 8) so we can be cool 8)
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

Mike P wrote:Question for both of you. Once the contest starts will you be placing updated team standings on the website to show how the teams are doing?

Also, if you like, I will update the "morning line" with new odds the closer we get to the contest.

Already there have been changes to the odds.

The girly team is no longer the team with the longest odds due to one of their members acquiring a silver medal at a shoot and has surpassed the team from Pennsylvania that has now fallen to last place due to unflattering rhetoric received from one of their team members. :lol:
so i can make a ton of money betting on my team from PA with those odds, cool :wink: ....................bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
lscha

Post by lscha »

bob1961 wrote:
so i can make a ton of money betting on my team from PA with those odds, cool :wink: ....................bob

I was in the process of posting kissy sounds and pictures to MikeP when I realized the money I could make on our odds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited, I still want you to be Mr November, Mike! :D
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

lscha wrote: I was in the process of posting kissy sounds and pictures to MikeP....
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

ohh ohh ohh can i be that guy in the camo :D ..................bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

bob1961 wrote:ohh ohh ohh can i be that guy in the camo :D ..................bob
Only if you're the one posting the odds! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Big John

m

Post by Big John »

Kissy sounds and pictures? :?:
This going to be a long wait indeed!!!! :)
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

VixChix wrote:
bob1961 wrote:ohh ohh ohh can i be that guy in the camo :D ..................bob
Only if you're the one posting the odds! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
ohhh i know who vix has a crush on :lol: ................bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.