BH Disappointment!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

BH Disappointment!

Post by vixenmaster »

like everyone else i signed up fer the promo BH from Trophy Ridge. well 2 weeks later still don't have it. i doubt it comes, i sent them an email. just figured i would put this out as if they're no better at sending out product then making it must be as so so ho hum! so i won't get to report on their Sidewinder as they never saw fit to send it. not a happy camper! :x
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Sorry you didn't get yours, Smoke. :(

This isn't gonna make you feel better ... but I got mine about four days after filling in the request!

Maybe they'll still send you one. I hope so! :D
Grizz
frank25

Post by frank25 »

got mine in a week
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

as info an email I received......

Trophy Ridge would again like to thank you for taking part in the broadhead promotion. We recently realized the following aeroheads did not receive a washer, Razorhead, Ultimate Steel, Steelhead, Steelhead XL, Steelhead XP, Miniblaster, Sidewinder, Hammerhead and Turkey Tom-O-Hawk. It was a regrettable mistake on our part. We are in the process of mailing washers to anyone who requested an aerohead with the exception of the Meat Seeker models. The Meat Seeker does not utilize a washer and there is no reason to delay your evaluation. With the exception of the Meat Seeker, do not shoot your broadhead until you have received the washer. Doing so can damage the aerohead and/or your arrow. If you have shot the aerohead without the washer, and the head was damaged, please send us an email and we will resolve the issue. Trophy Ridge appreciates your patience in this matter.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

OK . . .I admit it . . I took yours . . .I'll let you know how the deer tastes. 8)
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

deer meat! well so happens i put 3 lbs of cut up hind qtr. that we floured n skillet browned into the crockpot last nite. onions & beans cooked til early his morning. i knowed they be good as i hear my mrs smacking while she is eating a small bowl this morning. i will just use my slicks & trophy ridge can keep their junk
Half Bubble Off BD360

sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

smokepolehall wrote:deer meat! well so happens i put 3 lbs of cut up hind qtr. that we floured n skillet browned into the crockpot last nite. onions & beans cooked til early his morning. i knowed they be good as i hear my mrs smacking while she is eating a small bowl this morning.
Sounds good! :shock: I need a YUM, YUM, emoticon! :D
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

no wonder my free BH never came, you took it! to update they never sent me one & i email them twice they ignored me. so thats it fer me with shooting any trophy ridge products. can't be much to a company that won't even reply! :evil:
Half Bubble Off BD360

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

yer right Bob, i am abit bummed got rained out of my ladder stand after 20 min. just looked at forcast i won't be hunting tomorrow either. :cry:
Half Bubble Off BD360

wabi

Post by wabi »

Got my broadhead right away, then got an email telling me not to use it until they shipped the washer to go between it and the insert. :lol:
Got the washer yesterday.
I also bought a pack of 3 hammerheads to try. Out of the 3 only one would pass the "spin test". I checked the inserts (I square them on my lathe) and they were fine with other broadheads, so I figure the hammerheads have to be at fault. Called the company and got the run-around. Well, you can send them back and we'll mail you a new pack. I told them rather than spend the money to mail them back I'll throw them in the trash and spend my money elsewhere next time. The person told me then that they would send me a pre-paid postage label to ship them back. I'm waiting on the label, but I have a strange feeling I'm not going to get it right away. (it's already been a week since I called)

So far I'm not impressed with their quality. Could be they will improve new production, though.
wabi
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

well i got a test BH in the mail box today after they had contacted me couple weeks ago. they sent me a 2 bladed meat seeker instead of the Sidewinder. i took it out of the wrapping and ran my finger over both blades, its abit better than a butter knife. anyway i have one to test & i will shoot it the way they sent it. i best put it on a heavier than 325 gr arrow out of the vixen. i just sighted miss vixen in using 400 gr arrows. sighted in my e'cet 200 with the 560 gr arrows
Half Bubble Off BD360