deleted pics - was misinformed about a deer kill

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

deleted pics - was misinformed about a deer kill

Post by wabi »

Nope, not by me. :(
Been hearing stories that a nice buck had been killed recently, and finally found someone with a pic of it.
Don't have any details, but this is supposedly another Adams County (Ohio) buck -
(picture deleted - turns out the pic I was given was one that has been around the internet already - sorry for my mistake :oops: )

I was told this week by a friend who doesn't have internet access that a buck in the same class as the "amish buck" had been killed in Adams county. Turns out when I mentioned it to another friend he said he had a pic of the buck. When I posted the pic I was told it was one that had already "made the rounds", so I pulled the pic and will let this thread sink into oblivion, hopefully.
Last edited by wabi on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wabi
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

oh no...not this buck again :roll: ..he's been taken in 4 states and 9 different countys in Ohio already :lol:..I think the real story was he was taken from high fence place..SamsonsRidge I believe.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Hmmmmm.........
Guess I may have been duped,
but I have been hearing a nice one was recently taken.
Guess I'll have to do some more searching for the truth. :roll:
wabi
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

theres a thread little far back about this same buck on here..and also on archerytalk and huntingnet.com/forum....