Iraq

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Riflemanz

Re: Iraq

Post by Riflemanz »

A big thank you to all the Vets!!!! I really got pissed when president Bush said we were going into Iraq without finding any WMD! I'm glad were leaving!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
bearclan

Post by bearclan »

bringem home safe and sound and be proud of their efforts. Any of you vets ever do any hunting (of the animal kind) while out on your tours? i always wondered about that?
09 Exocet 200
Vortex Crossbow scope
D- lux Munch mount
Big John's Custom Arrows
STS
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) Wes don`t apoligize for posting this . Those ladies and gentlemen are fighting for our freedoms no matter how you slice it . Some may not agree with them going over there . But it is an order and you follow orders . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Well, it's here now.
If we would leave them alone, then they wouldn't be a threat either. Why isn't China scared??

If we declare war, then let's go in there with all we got and take care of business. Why do this half arse crap?

Anyway, lives are lost because of lack of committment to use DEADLY force. Either go all out or get out.
I agree w/ all but the bold. We've taught the NK's they can game us w/ bad political decisions [I was 'over there' for USS Pueblo. The Iranians are ruled by 'Twelvers'. Google the 12th Imam, please. See my point? No way they will ever be happy w/o Sharia world wide, imho.

I thought w/ 1st Bush attempt they had learned from Viet Nam, but the proof is in the pudding, back to same old half assed steps.
"Eze 18:21"
RichJ

Post by RichJ »

Honestly People it doesn't work like they claim. My son is home on leave until this sunday. Sad news is he is getting deployed AGAIN to that worthless sandbox of Iraq for "no more than 365 days" Our Troops just don't do policeing crap like they were not trained for and doing since full control has been given back to the Iraq police(so called Force) We WONT be 100% leaving Iraq. If we were why start building Hubs? Bases for a waypoint to Afgan. My sons MOS is Sat Com and was setting up communications for NEW bases when he left 6 months ago and now returning. So tell me AGAIN we are leaving and I might belive that the 2nd time I hear it.