Keep up the good work, and keep us posted as to orders :wink: :D
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Hoss

Re: Handmade Knife Sheath

Post by Hoss »

Thats sharp i love that kind of craftsmanship in stuff..homemade and better than you can get in the store very nice bud..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
carvedtip

Post by carvedtip »

Looks great!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Come to think of it I have a nice little Schrade Old Timer skinning knife that I found when I was out hunting one time. I was not in a sheath, probably fell out of it and the hunter never noticed. Might have to look into making one myself for this knife. Sounds like a good winter project to pass some time.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
prossbow

Post by prossbow »

j.krug wrote:Come to think of it I have a nice little Schrade Old Timer skinning knife that I found when I was out hunting one time. I was not in a sheath, probably fell out of it and the hunter never noticed. Might have to look into making one myself for this knife. Sounds like a good winter project to pass some time.
I knew absolutely nothing walking into Tandy Leather Factory, the lady in our store here in Nova Scotia was excellent. I'd recommend them based on my first impressions for sure. I looked online they have 3 outlets in Ontario, Barrie, Mississauga and Scarborough. Here is their website http://www.tandyleatherfactory.ca/home/home.aspx
Husband of one, Father of two, Brother of three, Friend of many.

2017 Micro Suppressor
2009 Vortex
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Thanks for the link. I'll definately check it out. I don't know of any places around here that sell supplies for working with leather,
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads