O/T Whats with ppl ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

O/T Whats with ppl ?

Post by vixenmaster »

Seems to be alot of experts who post then when you try to help they some what tell you that yer feeble knowlege ain't hitting on all 8! So like many others here I am going to read & not add my nickle unless pm'ed to do so. Y'all take care
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Dereck

Re: O/T Whats with ppl ?

Post by Dereck »

Wow
look what's happening here time to get off our high horses people, offending other members is not a way to keep this an enjoyable place to go.
Tenpoint Matrix
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

WHOA! Since when did a pile of tough ol' hunters become so thin skinned? Seems like an epidemic here recently. Or maybe it's the recent full moon? Don't let a few whiners get your goat. Rise above and stick around for the rest of us who appreciate your posts!

(Don't make me come down there and hug ya....)
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

[quote="VixChix"]WHOA! Since when did a pile of tough ol' hunters become so thin skinned? Seems like an epidemic here recently. Or maybe it's the recent full moon? Don't let a few whiners get your goat. Rise above and stick around for the rest of us who appreciate your posts!

(Don't make me come down there and hug ya....)[/quote

VixChix, is that all I have to do to get a hug?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

agingcrossbower wrote: VixChix, is that all I have to do to get a hug?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
lscha

Post by lscha »

VixChix wrote:WHOA! Since when did a pile of tough ol' hunters become so thin skinned? Seems like an epidemic here recently. Or maybe it's the recent full moon? Don't let a few whiners get your goat. Rise above and stick around for the rest of us who appreciate your posts!

Yeah! What she said!!

And if anyone else is thinking of picking up and leaving.......leave your toys! :lol:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

lscha wrote:And if anyone else is thinking of picking up and leaving.......leave your toys! :lol:
Re: your toys... remember "ladies first"! I call dibs on any Double Bull/Primos blinds and pink Vixens! :D
roly

Post by roly »

Mr. Smoke. I look ferward fer yer posts
and yer knowledge.

I read all your posts!
wabi

Post by wabi »

vixenmaster wrote:Seems to be alot of experts who post then when you try to help they some what tell you that yer feeble knowlege ain't hitting on all 8! So like many others here I am going to read & not add my nickle unless pm'ed to do so. Y'all take care
If I was smart I'd probably do the same, but you may be hitting on a couple more cylinders than I am. :wink: :lol: :lol:
wabi
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

VixChix wrote:WHOA! Since when did a pile of tough ol' hunters become so thin skinned? Seems like an epidemic here recently. Or maybe it's the recent full moon? Don't let a few whiners get your goat. Rise above and stick around for the rest of us who appreciate your posts!

Mr. Smoke. I look ferward fer yer posts
and yer knowledge.

I read all your posts!
X2! (except the huggin' part :shock: ) You've been very helpful in helping me learn the ropes of using a crossbow. This place just wouldn't be as fun and informative without ya!! :D
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Expert: Drip under pressure. Everyone has a right to his or her opinion and to disagree with mine, long as it's civil. Some folks are bullies by nature, have to be right. I generally read what they have to say and stuff it. But when it gets personal I just consider the source and vacate the topic.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Pretty much agree with what Mike said. Seem to me that only a select group here is accepted. If you don't belong to the incrowd you're pretty much ignored or ostracised.
IMO is just better to read and not post much of anything!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
weezy

Post by weezy »

I enjoy your posts Vixen Master.One of the best members when I think of the excal forum. :)
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

DaGriz wrote:Pretty much agree with what Mike said. Seem to me that only a select group here is accepted. If you don't belong to the incrowd you're pretty much ignored or ostracised.

Id have to agree,,
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Sliver wrote:
DaGriz wrote:Pretty much agree with what Mike said. Seem to me that only a select group here is accepted. If you don't belong to the incrowd you're pretty much ignored or ostracised.

Id have to agree,,
With all due respect, I would have to disagree. I am not in a selet group and don't know who they are you are refering to but... I have met members at shoots, non hunting events and sales. Therefore I think you know those people more than ones you have never met so you deal with them a little more. Certainly would not say others are ignored or ostracised.
If it seems that way it would certainly not be intentional.