Crispy

Re: Terrible Fight!

Post by Crispy »

Nice!!!!
Crispy
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

He came slipping in from the south heading north wind behind him. He stopped at the pine tree i had used climber on at least a week ago. Smelled me & looked up in the tree, cunning sob. Then he came towards me & stopped at about 32 yds, looking & listening. Then he layed down & watched fer several min. just bad shot limbs n such in the way. He crawled forward couple of feet watching, then he sat up & using his right hind leg started scratching. Open shot hit him top of heart & it came out behind the right front shoulder he just fell over never took a step not got up. Didn't call him was deer hunting. Thats 2 of them off my place one last Fall & one this Fall
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Congrat's ! .... another song dog bites the dust !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
prossbow

Post by prossbow »

proper! Congrats
Husband of one, Father of two, Brother of three, Friend of many.

2017 Micro Suppressor
2009 Vortex
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Congrats to you. I always wanted a chance at one but never got it. Good for you and good for that coyote. 8)
secret

Post by secret »

Congrats!!!!! Dead "coyotes" are #1 in my book!
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
t-bilt

Post by t-bilt »

That's well worth the cost of a BH and bolt. I usually carry a beater bolt and broadhead that will still shoot straight just for this cause.

Nice job! Every hunter owes it to the conservation of our sport to keep our game in check.

We are eat up with Coyotes, Bobcats, and Pigs down this way. I usually take my share of cats and yotes during turkey season. They can resist the sound of a sexy hen call. Pigs are more of a deer season commodity. But I did get one with a shotgun stoked with 3-1/2" 4 shot at 25 feet! Let me tell you that will get your blood pumping!

Last edited by t-bilt on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Migabby

Post by Migabby »

Nice going Mike, sorry to hear about the arrow loss.
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Thx everyone. I look at the at the cost of arrow & BH as investment in the wildlife saved over the yrs from the Yotes killing them. How many do you think a yote can eat in 10-12 yrs of living ? Alot they can wipe out a turkey nest in one meal & thats avg. of 10 turkeys per dining during nesting season
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

vixenmaster wrote:Thx everyone. I look at the at the cost of arrow & BH as investment in the wildlife saved over the yrs from the Yotes killing them. How many do you think a yote can eat in 10-12 yrs of living ? Alot they can wipe out a turkey nest in one meal & thats avg. of 10 turkeys per dining during nesting season
In some areas, they prey heavily on fawns as well. Just imagine how many Trophy bucks ended up as a Yote turd as a fawn!
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
t-bilt

Post by t-bilt »

Amen! coyotes are pack animals by nature. Anyone that thinks these rascals won't tear up the wild life is kidding themselves. They are hard core predators and a major game eating machine. Deer, Turkey, Quail, Grouse, and live stock. They are nothing but a miniature wolf in every way.

I smokem every chance I get. 8)
strider23

Post by strider23 »

Nice job on that pack rat.

I had one sitting in my backyard last week, about 30 yards from the deck. He was gone before I could get to any kind of shooting utensil. He's part of a pack nearby that has already killed several turkey. They're living on borrowed time right now, they just don't know it. :twisted: