The Excalibur forum really rocks!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

B-Logger

Re: The Excalibur forum really rocks!

Post by B-Logger »

Only because of the caliber of people who are members.
Keep smiling!
Dennis
wabi

Post by wabi »

There's an occasional bump in the road, but overall this forum is one that offers a smooth ride. :D
wabi
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

Yes it is the best forum if you want a reply to any question.I always find myself coming to this place more than any other site.

I have received many helpful hints and even a few donations to my Modified sight project.
I recently bought an older Phoenix off vixenmaster and asked about making it a lighter weight for my kids and a member PM'd for my address and sent me a pair of all black lite limbs to use until my kids could cock the bow with regular limbs.Only condition was that I return them to him when I was done with them.

Having members that will help each other out is what makes this a great site.
Tenpoint Matrix
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

wabi wrote:There's an occasional bump in the road, but overall this forum is one that offers a smooth ride. :D

You have said it well! This forum is by far the best. At other forums there is alot ego and people bashing but we are far from perfect. But thats human nature
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
AlabamaDave

Post by AlabamaDave »

I am new here...and I must say,I like the forum very much!...I have learned A lot,just in the short time ive been here...A very good forum!....Thanks
Last edited by AlabamaDave on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exomax
22" Lumen-Arrow-Gold Tip
Rage 2 Blade Broadhead
Red Head Red Dot
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

AlabamaDave wrote:I am new here...and I must say,I like the forum very much!...I have learned A lot,just in the short time ive been here...A very good forum!....Thanks
I spend alot of my time here on this forum...probably too much time!! :lol:
It's a great place for sure.

Welcome to the forum AlabamaDave!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

AlabamaDave wrote:I am new here...and I must say,I like the forum very much!...I have learned A lot,just in the short time ive been here...A very good forum!....Thanks
Welcome!!! :D
And yes this is an excellant forum!! I'm new also and everybody here has been very kind.I have learned so much just reading everybody's post nightly.
Also good to see another southern boy a postin!!! :lol:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

Let's face it. This forum rocks because of the quality of Excalibur crossbows! The Great people are just icing on the cake!

Do you think everyone here would be so helpful and cheery if all we did was post complaints about our cams getting out of time or limbs exploding or cables blowing up or our bows not being able to hit a pie plate at 30 yards? Me thinks not! :D

It's just because we have such happy ExCal owners that we have this great forum :wink: :roll: :mrgreen:
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4