saying "hi"

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

j.krug

Re: saying "hi"

Post by j.krug »

Welcome!
Enjoy your new Phoenix and I hope you get your turkey!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

xbowrook wrote:well, i am new to the site and wanted to drop in and say hi. I used to shoot a Hoyt but recently had shoulder surgery and made the obvious choice to shoot an excal xbow. picked up a new excal pheonix, love it.. a lot of fun to shoot, hope to try to take a turkey with it this year, we'll see. i haven't hunted with one before, but my dad has had his for 16 years and loves it... just wanted to say hi to all and hope to discuss many hunting topics with you all in the near future..
DONT NO WHAT HAPPENED THERE WITH THE 2 QUOTES, JUST BEING GREEDY I GUESS
Last edited by blackjack on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

blackjack wrote:
xbowrook wrote:well, i am new to the site and wanted to drop in and say hi. I used to shoot a Hoyt but recently had shoulder surgery and made the obvious choice to shoot an excal xbow. picked up a new excal pheonix, love it.. a lot of fun to shoot, hope to try to take a turkey with it this year, we'll see. i haven't hunted with one before, but my dad has had his for 16 years and loves it... just wanted to say hi to all and hope to discuss many hunting topics with you all in the near future..
G'DAY FROM AUSTRALIA. GREAT CHOICE THE PHOENIX, ITS AN AWSOME BOW. HEY MATE WHAT TYPE OF EXCALIBUR HAS YOUR DAD GOT. REGARDS FRANK P.S WHATS THE BET IN ANOTHER 16 YEARS HIS GRANDSON WILL BE ON THE FORUM TELLING US HIS STOREY ABOUT HIS FARTHER & GRANDFARTHER :D :D :D
Last edited by blackjack on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
killshot

Post by killshot »

Welcome aboard.
Congrats on a great crossbow.
2008 Vortex 200
Vari-zone Scope
150 Grain Boltcutters
NGSS
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

blackjack wrote:
blackjack wrote:
G'DAY FROM AUSTRALIA. GREAT CHOICE THE PHOENIX, ITS AN AWSOME BOW. HEY MATE WHAT TYPE OF EXCALIBUR HAS YOUR DAD GOT. REGARDS FRANK P.S WHATS THE BET IN ANOTHER 16 YEARS HIS GRANDSON WILL BE ON THE FORUM TELLING US HIS STOREY ABOUT HIS FARTHER & GRANDFARTHER :D :D :D
thanks man.. sure does feel good to come on a forum like this and feel so welcome.. it's awesome.. i believe my dad has the exocet? i will have to check when i go over there again.. it's a good bow, actually when he told me how old it was i didn't believe him.. still shoots amazingly accurate and fast... i love saying i own the world's best xbow.. woo hoo...
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

& YOU DO...make no mistake of that :) :) :)