an interesting choice, which way would you go...crossbow's..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gendoc

Re: an interesting choice, which way would you go...crossbow

Post by gendoc »

georgiaboy wrote:I'm with sumner on this one...love my excals and i ain't giving them up!!!!! :evil:
If you want them come and get them...but you better have a second shift!! :x Got plenty of surprises here at the fort!!! :shock: :wink:
We love our guns in the south!!! :mrgreen:
amen !!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
2013 matrix 380x
2011 vortex
vintage exomax & exocet
boo custom strings
Burris FF-III
RBBB
L&S speed demon arras
Easton xx75 2219ch
Ignitors
125 G5 striker mag
Dalton wax
bowmax 1131
wabi calls

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

They would have to pry my gun from my dead stiff hands to get my crossbow :shock:
I am a hunter and proud of it.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

One or the Other! Naw not in my lifetime them sob's will have to kill me outright to get to any of mine. I don't hunt wid my rifles anymore, they collect dust but they're mine. If'en you let them take what you have then you have nutten as they will do what they want to you. I hunt fer food not cause i enjoy killing sumpin & watching it Die. I get no thrill about that part of the hunt. I can kill a truck load of tick toters wid Miss Vixen i don't need a gun to do that, my guns are fer those that come to hurt or kill me n mine!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bcmuledeer

Post by bcmuledeer »

I would keep my guns cause I'm Dutch and Cheap and their worth way more money! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Actually I would keep my guns, lots of good memories of past hunts and Dam I own some beauties. Hopefully in a few years I will have hunting memories with the Excalibur! :D
Life is good, treat with respect and honour!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Dutch ya?? wooden shoes, wooden listen. Wooden ever give up my gear :mrgreen: heaven knows the wife trys and shes way more scarier than any govt official.
pass the croquettes and olie-bolen :lol:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
bcmuledeer

Post by bcmuledeer »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Our favourite thing to do with deer is make deer croquettes! :lol: :lol:
Why do dutch ppl wear wooden shoes?
Keeps woodpeckers off their heads!

Dutch hijack! We now return to Aussie thread!
Life is good, treat with respect and honour!
strider23

Post by strider23 »

I'd give them neither.

If government agents had the kahunas to come to your house asking for one or the other it wouldn't be long before they're back demanding the ones that you chose to keep.

Just my two bits. :D
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Without a doubt, I would keep my bows over rifles but if I could only keep one it would be a crossbow. Strickly because bows are more versuatile. Right now, most of my hunting is done with a compound vertical while I can. My back is getting to a point i may not be able to a few years from now and then I will make the fulltime switch over. I like going in stealth mode when I go hunting, I can still go to bow shoots and 3D with a crossbow. Can even bowfish still with a crossbow. Crow and coyote hunting would be more difficult. Come to think about it, my life wouldn't change much without my rifles. I even goose hunt with a compound and hopefully that law could include crossbow. Some of my spots I hunt are 50 feet from houses and the deer eats out of peoples gardens. Don't even enjoy rifle hunting for deer anymore; seems like it is just bragging week at the coffee shops. For many years fishing I would never tell anyone if I caught or how many fish I got. I do the same hunting. Can't teach old dogs new tricks. Guess it is life in a small town, I keep to myself as much as I can, but because of my bussiness everyone knows or has heard about me, My truck doesn't allow me to be in stealth mode around town.
masboy

Post by masboy »

I love shooting my crossbows more than about anything.but if I had too would keep my guns to protect my family . sure would hate too be the one in a gunfight without a gun.
Dash

Post by Dash »

Frank...... with the amount of rifles and especially excals at your place, you could call some mates around and hold of any government attack :wink:
Count me in :lol:

It would have to be the excaliburs for me. Unlike rifles, crossbows are becoming a rarity around here.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

"THEY" can't have either! And the minute we start to even weigh the possibilities of choice we're defeated. We must stay vigilant to preventing those who consider such choices from attempting to lead us.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

strider23 wrote:I'd give them neither.

If government agents had the kahunas to come to your house asking for one or the other it wouldn't be long before they're back demanding the ones that you chose to keep.

Just my two bits. :D
You sir are a wise man!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
gendoc

Post by gendoc »

vixenmaster wrote:One or the Other! Naw not in my lifetime them sob's will have to kill me outright to get to any of mine. I don't hunt wid my rifles anymore, they collect dust but they're mine. If'en you let them take what you have then you have nutten as they will do what they want to you. I hunt fer food not cause i enjoy killing sumpin & watching it Die. I get no thrill about that part of the hunt. I can kill a truck load of tick toters wid Miss Vixen i don't need a gun to do that, my guns are fer those that come to hurt or kill me n mine!
thatsa what i'm talk'n bout... VM !!!!!!!!!!! 8) :) :wink: :mrgreen:
i'm wif-ya 1 hunert % :D
2013 matrix 380x
2011 vortex
vintage exomax & exocet
boo custom strings
Burris FF-III
RBBB
L&S speed demon arras
Easton xx75 2219ch
Ignitors
125 G5 striker mag
Dalton wax
bowmax 1131
wabi calls

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
liketoshoot

Post by liketoshoot »

I'm in with Cossack... we have the right to keep and bear arms... and VOTE people in that agree with those principals!

and I am keeping them...
shoot more and shoot more often
chaser

Post by chaser »

"What guns and crossbows ? I don't own any of those things mister soon to be EX-government official. Your records from the since abolished gun registry must be incorrect. You have a nice day now, just be careful on your way out !" :mrgreen: That's why your vote matters ! :D

Chaser