Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

HunterExtreme11

Any one shoot the RAGE!!

Post by HunterExtreme11 »

How Do they work?
j.krug

Re: Any one shoot the RAGE!!

Post by j.krug »

I shoot Rage 2 broadheads and they are very accurate and very...very deadly too! I will also be trying the 125 gr Rage Crossbow this season.

The Rage broadhead blades will on occassion pop out of the o-rings that retain the blades but that can be remedied with a dental elastic around the blade. It usually happens when they're being put into or removed from the quiver. I just check mine after loading it in my Vortex to make sure it's ready to shoot.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Livtahunt

Post by Livtahunt »

I used them last year but with all the rocks in my area the ends were getting bent to the point you could not replace the tips correctly. I would hit them with a hammer to try to straighten them out. Going to use Swhackers this year
Exomax, Equinox, Matrix 380 and now a Scorpyd Aculeus
Normous

Post by Normous »

Very good!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

i use the 2 blade 100 grain and they work great, as noted above they do come unseated from the oring on ocasion but this not much of an issue, just check the head when loading the arrow. a plus is you can shoot target tips of the same weight all summer long and replace with rage the night before opener and know your point of impact does not change. at first i shot the broadhead before season but after a while i saw that there is no need to. i am sure there will be people who disagree but this has been my experience for years out of both my vortex and the compound that i own
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I started using the 2 blade 2" cut last season. I was very pleased with their performance and will be using them again this year. The tip with the elastic band is a good one with the use of this head.
Why ride when you can walk!