To catch a thief.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Dash

Re: To catch a thief.

Post by Dash »

Hope you get him dagriz. These scum should be tatood with "thief"on the forehead so everyone knows who they are.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Xbowkiller wrote:Got $600. collected, why worry about it? Season is on and you are paid for loss.
I'm not even sure where to start. Don't worry about this Darrel. Catch that bastard. :twisted:
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Got a pretty good lead yesterday evening. I WILL catch this dirtbag, Going to take a little time and effort, but I will get him. I have not posted all the things we are doing nor all the stuff he has stole. No offense to most everyone here, but this is a public forum and I don't know everyone who reads it. I also don't need snide comments or other counter productive postings and emails.

I'm getting closer to the dirtbag. This is one hunt I am starting to enjoy. It's been a while since I retired and my investigative skills were rusty , now they are back in full swing along with my clandestine skills.
I'll keep you posted. Thanks to all for your continuing support.

A little side note, I was sworn in as a special deputy the other day so I have the powers and authorzation I might need . :mrgreen:
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
deerhunter0430

Post by deerhunter0430 »

bugs wrote:I am a firm believer in karma, he will either be caught or have something happen to him in return.
X2!!!
2010 equinox,groundpounder,boo string.S5,100 gr grim reapers
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

This is gettin good. Go get him. :D :D :D
Last edited by agingcrossbower on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyclonic

Post by Cyclonic »

I think it won't be long now, this jerk is as good as caught. Hope he receives a little "street justice" before being turned over to the police. Then, his name and crimes should be posted in the local paper, and on the local news. They used to do that around here.
Home-Brewers Drink Better Beer!
Exomax
Vapor Trail Strings
Gold Tip Laser III's
Crimson Talon
Ogden's Outdoors
rayman

Post by rayman »

They used to do street justice around here too. I've had a lot of friends in law enforcement and have heard plenty of stories. In 2001, a couple of guys were prosecuted for roughing up a convict in my county. Don't want to read about Darrel going to jail.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

rayman wrote:They used to do street justice around here too. I've had a lot of friends in law enforcement and have heard plenty of stories. In 2001, a couple of guys were prosecuted for roughing up a convict in my county. Don't want to read about Darrel going to jail.

True, however if he resists arrest you must take measures to insure your safety and that of the public as well... :evil:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Getting closer. Gotten a few more leads Lots of people would like to see this person caught. It's now just a matter of time until he screws up again and we will have him. Spending a lot of time and energy on this.
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

DaGriz wrote:Getting closer. Gotten a few more leads Lots of people would like to see this person caught. It's now just a matter of time until he screws up again and we will have him. Spending a lot of time and energy on this.

Thats good news...The outcome is nigh...I smell something cookin.. :evil:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

I hope you catch the thief. Don't matter where you live or work there is always one badd apple. Hope he gets his day in court. Good luck in your search, sounds like you are making headway.
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.