Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sumner4991

Re: Best Buck Ever! Brown Bear 225 gets it done!

Post by sumner4991 »

sipsey wrote:They say everyone has a look alike double, right? Why can't deer?
I've shot identical deer in different years . . .but, they never fell in the same spot , exactly in the same spot . . .the odds are overwhelming . . .to say the least.

Nice try is all I can say . . . :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

What picture????????????????????? it says it has been deleted or moved :?: :?:

Dave :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

papa bear1 wrote:What picture????????????????????? it says it has been deleted or moved :?: :?:

I just read the rest of the post's I take back what i said. :evil: :evil: :evil: Dave :(
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
PA_DeerHunter

Post by PA_DeerHunter »

sipsey wrote:They say everyone has a look alike double, right? Why can't deer?
If the original poster had not deleted the picture, I was going to copy it to my photobucket account, as well as the photo from Joe Kocher's facebook page of his deer taken two years ago. Then I was going to repost them here in a side-by-side comparison.

You would have then seen that not only are the deer "look alike doubles", but the photographs are identical. I mean, what are the odds?

I would call his actions "cyber poaching." Claiming a deer that is not your own; going onto someone else's land/website to acquire the deer; giving false testimony on how he legally (supposedly) harvested the deer, then attempting to hide the evidence/carcass/picture (via deletion) when caught, are all the marks of a poacher!

Despicable!
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

PA_DeerHunter wrote:If the original poster had not deleted the picture, I was going to copy it to my photobucket account, as well as the photo from Joe Kocher's facebook page of his deer taken two years ago. Then I was going to repost them here in a side-by-side comparison.

You would have then seen that not only are the deer "look alike doubles", but the photographs are identical. I mean, what are the odds?

Not to fear. :wink: I snagged a copy yesterday of the image that BigNasty had posted claiming as his. :evil: The first image is what BigNasty posted, the second image is the one off of Joe Kocher's Facebook page.

This picture was also on Mr. Kocher's Facebook page.

The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

:shock: I was duped!

Guess that's what happens if you shoot a big one. There's absolutely no chance of any of my recent deer photos getting stolen! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

I can't believe two guys got two deer that look the same. I was looking at the Virginia state record buck and this one might have beat it. I was hoping somewhere in the posts someone was going to say, "April Fools".

With that said I guess we should move on to other issues.
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

UNBELIEVABLE
BUT if you read the original post it says total pass through!!!!!!! NO (entry)
and NO(exit) wounds????? :( :roll:
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
BigNasty

Post by BigNasty »

Last edited by BigNasty on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Numbers? Man you lied PERIOD !! How can you expect anyone to trust your word again? Maybe i should not post anything but it burns me up to know we have people like this on this forum or anywhere else in the world. It was for your own Gain to lie?
Now you want to come clean once you have been caught ?
PA_DeerHunter

Post by PA_DeerHunter »

onebigskittle wrote:Numbers? Man you lied PERIOD !! How can you expect anyone to trust your word again? Maybe i should not post anything but it burns me up to know we have people like this on this forum or anywhere else in the world. It was for your own Gain to lie?
It sure doesn't look like he wants to come clean. In fact, quite the opposite...he's doubling down on his lie, trying to make us believe his post was placed for no other reason than to see how many would view it. Yeah, uhuh, right.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive!
wabi

Post by wabi »

Did you ever stop to think if you get caught in a lie your credibility is ruined. :shock:

First you said you killed the buck...........
Second you defended the story when questioned............
Now you say it was research.......... :roll:

I doubt many members here will ever put much faith in the honesty of any of your stories posted here now or in the future.

I might also add you have very probably hurt many other forum members that in the future may have problems and need real help!

This forum has been one of the few I've found where the vast majority of members are really true sportsmen/women who love the challenge of hunting with a crossbow and are sincere and honest in both their hunting stories and in their concern and willingness to help others in need.

I've seen a member post about a real problem like a bow being stolen and their inability to be able to purchase a replacement in time to be able to hunt anymore for the season - and withing a very short time another member offer to loan them a replacement!

If members begin to see a trend of dishonesty, even if it's only a small fraction of the total members, that kind of support is going to vanish quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to even try to judge the honesty of your reply, but I can tell you any future posts you make will probably not even rate a response from most of the forum members.
wabi
BigNasty

Post by BigNasty »

Last edited by BigNasty on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

onebigskittle wrote:Numbers? Man you lied PERIOD !! How can you expect anyone to trust your word again? Maybe i should not post anything but it burns me up to know we have people like this on this forum or anywhere else in the world. It was for your own Gain to lie?
Pretty much! One thing I can't stand is a liar! Everyone likes to see pictures of big bucks. It's got nothing to do with the industry. Antlers are just cool in some of the ways that they can grow and in the configurations. It's interesting to see how something can grow that big and still be "perfect".

As for remembering pictures of deer from years ago, that's just natural. People remember all kinds of things all of the time. I'm a moderator on another hunting site. We've been getting hit with with a bunch of spam registrations lately, so all new registrations have to be approved. I saw one come through the other day that when I looked at the email address I though, "Where do I know that from?" Did some searching and found that the guy had been a member 4 years prior, but forgot his account info so he registered for a new account.

What you did BigNasty was deceitful and wrong! :evil: I've never taken anything I didn't earn, or taken credit for anything I didn't do. It's just a matter of pride and ethics. No one like to be duped like the way you did the good people of this site. Everyone was truely excited for you harvesting such an outstanding deer and was giving heart-felt congratulations. And then come to find out, you were trying to take credit for someone elses accomplishment! Regardless of what you post (if anything) from now on, I know I won't pay any attention to it, and I'm sure quite a few others won't either. Some may 'forgive & forget', but others won't.
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
PA_DeerHunter

Post by PA_DeerHunter »

BigNasty wrote:This is why I don't trophy hunt. Thanks guys. Any deer taken is a trophy. Yet we wonder why the hunting shows are what they are? Why we have farms that raises huge tame bucks for people to see. We are all part of the problem. What is really sad is that some people actually remember what some deer someone else took and the hunters name.
So now it's our fault? Are you serious?
BigNasty wrote:Wow! I got the idea after taking the other 12, that I got triple the veiws on the thread in just a week over just a doe. I wanted to see if a huge 12 would get even more. Boy did it,
Oh, so this was just an experiment by you? And when folks asked for clarification you continued to lie, just to see how high the numbers would go?

And we're supposed to believe "we are all part of the problem"? Using your logic should we blame all of society when the burglar gets caught?

Attempt to deflect = FAIL!
BigNasty wrote:I had no idea where that deer was taken. I still don't care. Advertisers use the same tactics,
So what exactly are you advertising?
BigNasty wrote:Sorry for messing with you guys for my own analyses. It was definitely interesting.
Analyses? Tell us Mr. Professor, what was your purpose for conducting this test? Or is this simply the new lie now that your first lie was exposed? Doubling down on lies won't help you. It further exposes you!
BigNasty wrote:Once again sorry, have a good one. I do wish this could have went on for a week for my numbers
Once again sorry? I'm sorry, but we must have missed your first apology. Oh that's right, there was no apology...just a new lie to cover the first one.

You have a good day too!