one shot scott

Re: Ripley's Believe it or Not!

Post by one shot scott »

Apparently I'm the only one
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

one shot scott wrote:true what the man did wasnt cool, and its anyones guess as to why he may have done it, but i feel kinda bad for the crap kicking hes getting.
I don't! He deserves everything he gets and more! :x A joke is one thing, intentional deception and lies are a whole different ball of wax.

Besides, I really did get that squirrrel. :mrgreen: I would tell you guys the harrowing story of the life and death struggle of the hunt, but ya'll wouldn't be able to stand it, and it would make you fell like less of a hunter. :mrgreen:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

I do make Squirrel tail Lures from time to time ...I place the hair on glider heads made from car tire lead and bass fish with them :wink: it aint easy but i have caught some 2 and 3 pounders...I had fun with this thread and welcome the chance to BS again
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I don't know what it is, most of the time I would be the first to join in. But I think this dude might actually be sick.
Perhaps it's his desire to be "one of the guys" that made him do that, I don't know. But to do it, I think is a sign that he isn't well. I think he may have some of the health issues he said he did. Perhaps some mental issues that he never mentioned... I sure don't have any I'll feelings towards anyone who confronted him or anyone who has posted in this thread. I'm glad the truth is out. But it makes me to believe he ain't mentally well.

or hes just a dumbass.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Panhandler80

Post by Panhandler80 »

PA_DeerHunter wrote:I Put a nasty kill shot on him right at the base of his tail. Incredible shot!
You put a nasty shot him, or a big nasty shot on him. Looks more like a big nasty shot, if you ask me.
"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

I just noticed, the brow tines on that thing look almost like the buck ohioexocetfan got. :shock: I'll bet the 2 bucks are related somehow..... :D :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Best discription I heard - Cyber poacher
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Big Nasty!! I don't know why you did what you done;; But i think it's time to redeem yourself and make things right,,, Forgivness has to be earned not sit back and hope it will come. I sit back and read all the post's and chuckle w/everybody else. But i'm a forgiving man,, and i'll bet there are a lot of forgiving people on this forum.. Seek Forgivness and you shall receive;; My prayer's go out to you... GOD BLESS YOU & HELP YOU :| :|

Dave :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
ohioexocetfan

Post by ohioexocetfan »

one shot scott wrote:I don't know what it is, most of the time I would be the first to join in. But I think this dude might actually be sick.
Perhaps it's his desire to be "one of the guys" that made him do that, I don't know. But to do it, I think is a sign that he isn't well. I think he may have some of the health issues he said he did. Perhaps some mental issues that he never mentioned... I sure don't have any I'll feelings towards anyone who confronted him or anyone who has posted in this thread. I'm glad the truth is out. But it makes me to believe he ain't mentally well.
One shot scott... your post is EXACTLY how I feel about what happened. Very well put down in words.... nicely done.
THE ORIGINAL
Exocet 200
100g 1" Slick Tricks
GTII w/ 2" Blazer vanes
Boo "Ohio State" string

THE UPGRADE
Matrix 380
Hawke Pro 30
100g 2" Swhackers
18" Executioners w/ 2" Blazers
Mike Collins string
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

I've read this thing from the start, knew I had seen this buck before didn't remember until 58 put it out, I definitely don't feel sorry for this person, he's the one that will steal your stand or cam while sneaking around on your hunting land, I killed a buck a few yrs back and couldn't and get it out of a ravine, needed help, went to get help got back he was gone, he showed up 2wks later in the news paper, scored a 170 so I really don't give a good rats ass about this cheat :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
BigNasty

Post by BigNasty »

I do deserve all the bad things about me. I am truly sorry for what I did and take full responsibility for what I did. I do not deserve a second chance or ever to have any of your trust. I will make no excuses nor explain here in open forum. I do ask for forgiveness. It was not a honorable thing that I did, I am not without honor. There are some really great people on here and I'm sorry I let all of you down.
wabi

Post by wabi »

BigNasty,
I hope you have learned a valuable lesson.

As far as I'm concerned I'll forgive you, but I doubt I'll forget.
wabi
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

BigNasty wrote:I do deserve all the bad things about me. I am truly sorry for what I did and take full responsibility for what I did. I do not deserve a second chance or ever to have any of your trust. I will make no excuses nor explain here in open forum. I do ask for forgiveness. It was not a honorable thing that I did, I am not without honor. There are some really great people on here and I'm sorry I let all of you down.
Ya know...it takes a big man to step up to the plate, put everything on their shoulders and say "Yep...I screwed up." I can only imagine, even though you know none of us, how difficult this has been for you. I've seen many individuals get caught in a lie. The common denominator with all of them is that they'll always dig the hole deeper when they get caught.

Step out of that hole.

No one's going to judge you on whether you shoot a deer...how big that deer is...what sex that deer is...it doesn't matter. Don't think you need to be something you're not.

Now, I, for one, can move on from this, since you have been a man about it and honest about it and show remorse about it. It takes a big man to do that.

It takes a bigger man (or woman!) to open the door to further interaction.

I look forward to stories of your harvests in future.